Mourinho to return to England

hari504504

If he moves, I guess the destination could be ManCity after the Sheikh loses faith in Mancini if he doesn't win the PL or Champions League or Tottenham if 'arry decides to take up the England position in the summer. :--D Ferguson not retiring for a few more years Wenger and Arsenal situation dubious to say the least..he would'be been fired a long time back at any other club. Liverpool are content with Daglish.

Report: Mourinho set for England return Reports on Saturday night claimed Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho will return to the Premier League next season. Although Real are seven points clear at the top of the Spanish La Liga, Mourinho's position is by no means secure with controversy never far away ever since his move from Inter Milan in May 2010. The 49-year-old has not managed to break Barcelona's dominance in matches between the two rivals while he has attracted negative headlines for a number of unsavoury episodes. Last weekend he was booed and whistled by some Real fans responding to others chanting his name although he professed to be unconcerned. Last month Real president Florentino Perez insisted the Portuguese was the man to usurp Barca, saying: "Signing Jose Mourinho has been my best decision as president of Real Madrid." Over Christmas Mourinho reiterated his desire to return to England "in a couple of years" - although he later clarified his comments, explaining he had not literally meant two years, but a few. He insisted he wanted to see the fruit of his labour at the Bernabeu, saying: "I don't see the moment when I'm going to leave nor do I want to leave." However, reports are claiming he will choose to leave Real and return England once the current season is over. Mourinho spent a little over three years at Chelsea from June 2004, twice winning the league and league cup as well as the FA Cup before his sudden exit in September 2007.

Tottenham doesnt have the means to attract Mourinho same with Arsenal.He only goes to clubs with big transfer budgets and neither of them have. United and Liverpool wont replace their managers anytime soon.His only chance is City even that is if Manchini blows up the title chances which is unlikely IMO.

Tottenham doesnt have the means to attract Mourinho same with Arsenal.He only goes to clubs with big transfer budgets and neither of them have. United and Liverpool wont replace their managers anytime soon.His only chance is City even that is if Manchini blows up the title chances which is unlikely IMO.
He started off with Porto remember...and won everything with no big name signings !..purely through strategy. There is similar talent in the current Spurs squad with youngsters like Walker,Naughton,Caulker,Kane,Assou-Ekkoto,Livermore etc with talent, but in need of grooming. Ofcourse not to mention the big guns like Modric,Bale and co.. Daniel Levy isnt afraid to sanction spending either considering we had made a bid of 38m pounds for Aguero before he moved to City. If Mancini wins silverware this season and is assure of his place for the next.. then Mourinho has a choice of Arseanl (IF wenger leaves..thats a big IF),Spurs..Abramovic has aggravated him a little too much for his ego to go back Stamford Bridge. In that case, I won't be surprised if he took over at WHL to prove a point that he doesn't need a huge bag of cash to forge a team. Mourinho is the one big name that will convince Modric and Bale to stay for the long term..as well as attract bigger stars from Europe. So he could be assured of a fat pay cheque as well..

^ Agree, He is wining La Liga for Real despite being second best team in the league. There is no chance of him repeating the feat again. Barca are definitely taking it back next year. With Tevez saga and Super Mario antics, I am not particularly convinced that even winning premier league will be good enough for Mancini to keep the job. So all equations are predicting a city move for Jose

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is house-hunting in London. The Sun says Mourinho is understood to have viewed five properties in the Knightsbridge and Mayfair areas of London and also ate out in Chelsea yesterday. Mourinho has been linked with a return to Chelsea, while the Tottenham job could also be open if Harry Redknapp takes the England post. Current Blues boss Andre Villas-Boas this week made the candid admission that he could lose his job if he does not turn around the club's fortunes.
:hmmm: Spurs or Chelsea

he always wanted to go to manutd, he loves old trafford, but the way he celebrated porto`s equaliser in 2004 at ot, dont think many here love him..... if jose agrees to stay at ot for at least 5 years, then he`ll get the contract, a small term will not get him anywhere close to manutd, i guess he`ll go to bayern for 2 seasons, then come to england maybe at mancity or anzhi, who knows :winky: thing is, when he leaves madrid, real madrid wont be the same quality side as it is now

he always wanted to go to manutd, he loves old trafford, but the way he celebrated porto`s equaliser in 2004 at ot, dont think many here love him..... if jose agrees to stay at ot for at least 5 years, then he`ll get the contract, a small term will not get him anywhere close to manutd, i guess he`ll go to bayern for 2 seasons, then come to england maybe at mancity or anzhi, who knows :winky: thing is, when he leaves madrid, real madrid wont be the same quality side as it is now
Ferguson is not going anywhere for atleast 2 more years according to him, unless Ferguson springs a summer surprise which noone in ManUtd would like at such short notice. If it did happen this summer it would be the best thing to happen at OT as Ronaldo would be in tow..Mourinho would pbly throw the entire transfer budget and the kitchen sink for Ronaldo.