Woolmer case: Is this true?

A (pom) friend of mine (very mouthy at the time as it was before their batting collapsed) was making fun of my unshaved appearance, calling me Inzi to irritate me. He screamed: "You killed Bob Woolmer, you b@$t@rd" at me to raise a few laughs. Then he started (seemingly) serious on the topic and said that forensics found semen in Woolmer's shorts. Is this true?, or is he being an idiot again?... (His claim was that the semen was evidence of strangulation, he claimed that men ejaculate when strangled, but please, do not try this as I don't want any deaths of fellow ICFers on my conscience)...

A (pom) friend of mine (very mouthy at the time as it was before their batting collapsed) was making fun of my unshaved appearance' date=' calling me Inzi to irritate me. He screamed: "You killed Bob Woolmer, you b@$t@rd" at me to raise a few laughs. Then he started (seemingly) serious on the topic and said that forensics found semen in Woolmer's shorts. [b']Is this true?, or is he being an idiot again?... (His claim was that the semen was evidence of strangulation, he claimed that men ejaculate when strangled, but please, do not try this as I don't want any deaths of fellow ICFers on my conscience)...
just take a wild guess.