Most crucial moments of the match so far.

Ram

** India's bowling in the first hour on 1st day morning. 75 runs of the first hour. Consider that with the 175 runs that were scored in the entire second day. ** Karthik's drop of Andrew Strauss. ** England's morning session mayhem when they lost 6 wickets for 30 runs. ** Anderson's double strike. Add on if you like.....

Wasim Jaffer being dropped by Prior in that 2nd over. As crucial as it gets, considering how he went on to score 59. Had the catch stuck, England might well have run through the Indian middle order - leaving India in a precarious situation of having to do damage limitation, a sure-shot way to lose their footing in the Test match.

Naah!!' date=' he'll score a useless 40-50 in the next innings when we are under the gun chasing 450.[/quote'] Shwetabh , Assuming we do badly in the second innings too ( which in all probability will happen) , how do you think the team management to can justify keeping Yuvraj out ?
Shwetabh ' date=' Assuming we do badly in the second innings too ( which in all probability will happen) , how do you think the team management to can justify keeping Yuvraj out ?[/quote'] Yeah, Yuvraj is no doubt more talented than Dhobi and probably will save a few runs on the field as well. Lets see how the Karthik - the opener experiment pans out in the 2nd innings. If he flops again, things could get very interesting!
Jaffer and Ganguly playing with defensive mindset on 2nd day..
If only Jaffer hadnt gotten out towards the end of the second day.. Damn , i hate destinies and fates being changed by a moment of brilliance/foolishness.
Oh please. Jaffer did his part. Blame the rest of the batsmen for succumbing to England's second string bowling attack.
I was referring to moments that may have had a huge impact on the course of this game. Jaffer's dismissal was one of them. And yes , the other "galacticos" did their part too..
Oh please. Jaffer did his part. Blame the rest of the batsmen for succumbing to England's second string bowling attack.
soo scoring 50+ is good enough for you?? for me its not.. he was settled and could have gone on for more.. but i dont blame jaffer personally.. i blame management.. ganguly ofcourse brought some message from dressing room.. and told him 'play for the day'.. and he followed.. and to be honest its been happening ever since dravid took over.. so again 8 runs in 10 overs... ............ W T H??