Your Favorite Indian Models (NSFW)

doozie

HOly Sh!t I know Richa Gangopadhyay!!! She's my uncle's friend's daughter...her family is uber wealthy and lives in Lansing, Michigan She went to Lansing High then Michigan State U & was a contestant in Miss India USA pageant Wow haven't seen her in ages! There must be some push-up technology being used in these pics because she is definitely not that voluptuous in person, however, she's extremely pretty even for a bong girl :woot:

HOly Sh!t I know Richa Gangopadhyay!!! She's my uncle's friend's daughter...her family is uber wealthy and lives in Lansing, Michigan She went to Lansing High then Michigan State U & was a contestant in Miss India USA pageant Wow haven't seen her in ages! There must be some push-up technology being used in these pics because she is definitely not that voluptuous in person, however, she's extremely pretty even for a bong girl :woot:
You lucky lucky dawg :woot:

Very pretty indeedy - she can pull off the sultry look like a southie. and the curves are a bonus after all. :good: