Your Favorite Indian Models (NSFW)

doozie

abe dood ,kya lafra hai ?I don't know how this thread is disrespecting woman :O.We aren't posting nude or something . nd yes ,nobody is worshiping these models man .People are just admiring the beauty :P between if you start worshiping people around the house than you will be called "Stalker" in a polite way
Arre yaar :facepalm: yeh khushi ke aalam mein kya popatiya raag cheda hai tumne. Kaun worship kar raha hai? We are appreciating and enjoying the beauty of our women. Your suggestion while not without merit but it is not possible to emulate the thread in real life without looking like a creep/stalker/despo/chayp. I hope you understand that this is a deterrent for many of us. Please find your way out of this thread and continue on your way. :yay:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Moti buddhi seriously. I was mad that I decide to argue with you people who haven't understood my point as yet. You keep going uncle/creep/stalker/despo/chayp, I am not stopping you. Keep enjoying your childish pics

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Moti buddhi seriously. I was mad that I decide to argue with you people who haven't understood my point as yet. You keep going uncle/creep/stalker/despo/chayp, I am not stopping you. Keep enjoying your childish pics
Ya, ya. Now its childish pics hmmm? :hmmm:

Ya' date=' ya. Now its [i']childish pics hmmm? :hmmm:
This reminded me of a funny incident. A college mate asked me out of the blue, "Tu lahaan mulanchi picture baghto ka?" {English - Do you watch films meant for little children} I replied back saying that I have watched films like Cars, WallE, etc. and really liked the films. He then laughed and explained me what he meant by "little children". I don't remember the last time I've laughed that hard. :hysterical:

I hope you find one GF in future :) Best of luck

Abey.. OP is not conducting a Miss Universe pageant OR swyamvar...keep your "inner beauty" nonsense out of this and such threads. You may jerk off to Mother Teresa, she is right there on the top of the list of "most beautiful woman of all time".
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: