Warne swipes at Murali again

He really is a jealous cu#t. Not even very intelligent to slag him of with this pathetic sneaky swipe. He should look up his record against Bangla. Its like he does not realise murali has tormented everyone not just banmgla. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- People looked at me in a strange way when I first said that Muttiah Muralitharan would take 1,000 Test wickets.They must be coming round to my way of thinking. It is nice to have company in the 700 club and if Sri Lanka keep playing Bangladesh, he will get to four figures quicker than I thought. Murali is a really bubbly guy. He has been wonderful for Sri Lankan cricket and one thing is indisputable: he creates massive difficulties for batsmen because of what he does with the ball. Sri Lanka are due to tour Australia this winter and I know that our crowds are looking forward to seeing him again.

to warne's credit, he would have probably got to a 1000 too, if he had played a few more series against that ultimate minnow* pity the racist icc decided to ban him for a year for the simple mistake of taking his grandmother's anabolic steroids (or whatever it was) *england

to warne's credit, he would have probably got to a 1000 too, if he had played a few more series against that ultimate minnow* pity the racist icc decided to ban him for a year for the simple mistake of taking his grandmother's anabolic steroids (or whatever it was) *england
Nothing racist about it- Warne infact got off light. For similar offences in most other sports, you get banned for longer. I am sorry but Murali is way better bowler than Warne is, though Warne is a great bowler nonetheless. The gap maybe less exgaggerated but as far as i am concerned, it is very much a case of Murali = Bradman, Warne = Hammond type scenario.
It was actually a slimming tablet given to him by his mum but who's counting ?
Hmmm. I didnt know that diuretics ( water tablets that can be used to mask anabolic steroid use) are also called 'slimming tablets'. But then, I am not a physician.... Who is also counting 'what if' Murali had not played against BD - there was an article somewhere (not in the SMH) about him potentially being 16 wickets lesser now....

What a jelous idiot warne is. Murali is completley out gunning him and he cant take it. he know his claims to be greastest spinner ever will be rebutted with the words MURALI. This article was from the times today in his column. You can see the jelously towards the superior murali is all consuming!

Money where your (big) mouth is time, dsr. Produce one quote where Warne claims anything like being the greatest spinner ever.
He may not say it but he dammn sure wants everyone to say he is. His continual swipes at the superior murali indicate clearly what he thinks! He is jelous and cant handle the fact he will be known by many as the 2nd best spinner not the best!
I did not write the article and display this jelousy' date=' Warne did.[/quote'] You wrote this: "He really is a jealous cu#t. Not even very intelligent to slag him of with this pathetic sneaky swipe." How do you get that piece of hysteria from this: "People looked at me in a strange way when I first said that Muttiah Muralitharan would take 1,000 Test wickets.They must be coming round to my way of thinking. and "Murali is a really bubbly guy. He has been wonderful for Sri Lankan cricket and one thing is indisputable: he creates massive difficulties for batsmen because of what he does with the ball." and "Sri Lanka are due to tour Australia this winter and I know that our crowds are looking forward to seeing him again." This bit would've been said with the biggest Warney wink: It is nice to have company in the 700 club and if Sri Lanka keep playing Bangladesh, he will get to four figures quicker than I thought. How gullible are you ?

Now Warne launches in to Buchanan. Warne has no class at all! Needs to learn to keep his gob shut! Warne: “No, it was a waste of time.” “But as a neutral, I would have said that it was the perfect example of the difference between the two sides: ‘Look how much the Aussies want this!’ ” Warne: “The one thing it did do was . . . sometimes you can speak to three different people and they will deliver the same message in three different ways. The boot camp was a different way to reinforce the same things. My way would have been to lock us all up in a pub. Take the point Fred made about Monty. We sat in the dressing room and had a beer for an hour - that’s my way of doing things, and it can have exactly the same impact as a boot camp, if not better. I’m not a big fan of John Buchanan. I didn’t think he was a very good coach. What was his role? How could he teach someone to play a cover drive? How could he teach me to bowl? Some people thought he was fantastic and didn’t get enough credit - I found that hard to believe.”