We will win 3-0 and then...

:hysterical: dsr, ur really good at jinxing.... yday u started a thread praising sachin and he got out within mins..
Only started a thread to point out he had overtaken Waugh! You may be right though, I think I may be jinxing them:hysterical: However, there are enough people posting negative stuff, surely the number of these reverse jinxing should over power my jinxing?
We can still win!
Good to see some enthusiasm and positive stuff. I think there are very few here that rate the Indian team and in particular the batters. Hopefully we'll get to see some kind of fight back even if not a win.

Our team is getting hammered by people on this board. We are not as bad as people are making out. We has a horrid start to the game were we gave them 100 lead. We were just nervous and overwhelmed by the big occasion. Since then we have matched them 100% in this game. Sree was bowling at 85 to 90 mph last night. No one has even mentioned that among commentators as they are desperate to say we have powder puff attack. This track is very diificult to bat on. KP has looked awful in this test and he is one of the best batters in the world in prime form. I think if we bat well in 2nd innings and are chasing 300-350 we can win!

Still on course to win. If Karthick makes a ton and one of gangs or laxy makes one as well. We will win!
Still kinda hard cuz if both Karthik and Ganguly make a ton then we will be down by 135... Then the remaining 135 should be done by VVS and Dhoni...if one of them gets out then we loose. Remember, this is taking into the consideration that both Ganguly and Karthik hit a ton which is also pretty hard.