The story of the Maharathis - the veteran paper tigers!

Rant on........ Well, what story... Yet another humiliating innings in a Test cricket...this is a shame 201 all out!!! Shameless b@##$#$ds...they should retire if any shame left in them after this series... How many mediocre performances in Test matches we need to endure from the likes of SRT/SG/RD/VVS Bangalore (vs Pak), collapse in Karachi (after IP took a hattrick vs Pak), in Mumbai (vs Eng) add more, add more... And in the above, another Aloo Parantha eating VS maharathi was also present (though he probably fared a shade alrite in Bangalore)

Rahul Dravid does not belong to such group..he is in the league of his own.. its the like of Ganguly..VVS..etc which are paper tigers...or should i say tissue tigers..
I agree...RD is better but neverthless we have to agree he is the best amongst the worst...he is the best we've got as of today, but that is still not saying much. Group1 Maharathis: VVS, SG Group2 Maharathis: SRT, Sehwag Group3 Maharathis: RD (good even now, but certainly not THE WALL we know of earlier times) Emerging Maharathis: FTB Dhoni (FTB-flat track bully) and Yuvi (cant play spin in Test matches) Still - this 201 is pathetic!!!
waise Hiney..Kitne "rathi" the mahabharat me..? 1. MahaRathi 2. Atirathi Ganguly is "Bhagirathi"...always runs with the tail between the legs..Nagpur..now Lords.. Dravid is the only Batsman india has at the moment..rest all are just pretenders...(Ok..excluding sachin..:tounge_smile:)..
SRT is a pretender too these days (even if sriram et.al disagree:wink_smile:)

F'Leg ! I would like to ask you just ONE question ? Please gimme an honest answer. If 5 days ago , If i had asked you " Is Sachin ( or for that matter , Rahul or Ganguly or Laxman) is a paper Tiger ? " , what would your answer to that be ? , considering the fact that in the last 7 innings sachin has played , he has scored 2 centuries , one 171 , one 99 and a series winning 93 ? Your opening post is nothing but a knee-jerk reaction to India's batting failure in the first innings. I am extremely dis-appointed with some of the language you have used. You have the right to criticize our players. But please , dont ridicule them.

I have been disappointed with SRT for the last 2 years. So, if you had asked me before Test-1, I'd have expressed my disappointment with SRT. Scoring runs against Bangles (BD) and some first class sides is not all. This is the real TEST since WC07 for our team. Yes, SRT played well in the ODI series, and I hope this is a turn of events. But I need to wait for 1-year from now to be confident of that. My confidence in SRT has been dealt a SEVERE blow in the last 2 years. Regarding the language, I'm in a really pissed off mood. In anycase, these Maharathis are not reading our forum here, and WTF we fans sit and watch these guys play with the hope they'll do something good, and they continue to let us down.

Also barring any rain interventions, India is going to lose this match. There is no way we are going to chase 250-300+ in 2nd Inn with this batting lineup, and who do you think is responsible for us losing the Test-1...All our Maharathis in the 1st Inn who gave England the lead are responsible. We sit and pray for rain now.

Regarding the language, I'm in a really pissed off mood. In anycase, these Maharathis are not reading our forum here, and WTF we fans sit and watch these guys play with the hope they'll do something good, and they continue to let us down.
Talking about being dis-appointed, Everytime Sachin fails , I feel as though my GF just ditched me ! :haha:
F'Leg ! I would like to ask you just ONE question ? Please gimme an honest answer. If 5 days ago , If i had asked you " Is Sachin ( or for that matter , Rahul or Ganguly or Laxman) is a paper Tiger ? " , what would your answer to that be ? , considering the fact that in the last 7 innings sachin has played , he has scored 2 centuries , one 171 , one 99 and a series winning 93 ? Your opening post is nothing but a knee-jerk reaction to India's batting failure in the first innings. I am extremely dis-appointed with some of the language you have used. You have the right to criticize our players. But please , dont ridicule them.
You may call it a knee jerk reaction but 90% of indian cricket followers can predict whats going to happen in the next two days based on the lovely record we have in the last 20 yrs or so.