Fourth Day Predictions

Looking at the weather tomorrow it looks like we are going to get 60-70 overs of play. Given that the pitch has been most favorable to the bowlers in the first session on the last two days and that the ball is still fairly new I expect India to make some early inroads tomorrow and should be able to wrap up the England innings around the 250 run mark giving them around 10 overs to bat tomorrow and the entire final day(which looks like will be a 60-70 over day as well). It will come down to whether we can bat out 80-90 overs to salvage a draw.

There is no way India will be able to salvage a draw (in the event that play continues undeterred by weather). They have conceded too much of a lead and England have enough cushion to remain on the offensive even if they lose a few more wickets. All they need is another 70 or 80 runs and India will have to chase a near unassailable target of 250 or thereabouts for victory on day 5. Unassailable when considering how weather-beaten this pitch is, along with the Indian batsmen's tendency to screw up in the 4th innings. India lost too much ground by screwing up today, rendering this match a no-contest. Even a fantastic performance from the bowlers tomorrow wouldn't help things at this stage. My guess on how things will pan out; ENG 190 AO IND 102/4 chasing 287

I dont smell defeat here... It might as well be a win for INDIA... cant predict scores but I feel we can still do it... or at least thats what I wish. We have pathetically impatient. Its a game played in 2 innings and there is good 2 days worth game left.. Nothing can be said. If they bat well that means we can also bat well... I will bait my 1/4 of money on India....