Afghanistan team on IPL instead of Pune warriors

prashsenga

IPL means nothing to me .. but honestly i would want to support the afghan team to see what good it can do to their war ravaged country. considering that it is a lottery.. who knows the afghans could win.. come on BCCI , IPL is just a domestic league.. do some good for your tattered reputation. and btw a big salute to the pakistanis for playing against the afghans...:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: i wish our money hungry board does something good for them....

IPL means nothing to me .. but honestly i would want to support the afghan team to see what good it can do to their war ravaged country. considering that it is a lottery.. who knows the afghans could win.. come on BCCI , IPL is just a domestic league.. do some good for your tattered reputation. and btw a big salute to the pakistanis for playing against the afghans...:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: i wish our money hungry board does something good for them....
:headshake:

Will never know who will be coming as support staff as all are Pakis. Maybe Bin Laden's deputy for all you know. No way they are playing in IPL, thats a purely commercial venture and Franchises are purchased for Millions of Dollars. How can u permit one team to just walk in and play for free. Maybe after taking proper security precautions, they can be allowed to play in the Vijay Hazare Trophy (50 overs) or The Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy (20 overs).