V.Sehwag?

Chaos

The problem with our team is we have too many batsmen with great past performance and reputation but too few real performers. For the tests, I would take the workman like approach of Jaffer and Karthick over Sehwag's flash any day. Actually, the issue in this test match has been that our middle order has been exposed (as it was in the world cup). Yuvraj for Dhoni definitely makes sense.

Says the man who wants Karthik dropped for Sehwag/Gambhir.
haha u owned predator there. Some guys dont understand, that this jaffer idiot is soo dumb that he will only get out when the ball is on ur pads like that. Sehwag is a PROVEN player and we his agression. He is been thru a lean patch, but he puts the opposition right back once he is back in form
No need. He has already scored more runs than Sehwag did in his own country against England' date=' discounting the pressure free 70 odd chasing 140 odd.[/quote'] Pressure free, eh? Shall I recount for you a few occasions when India failed to chase down totals even less than 140?
No need. He has already scored more runs than Sehwag did in his own country against England' date=' discounting the pressure free 70 odd chasing 140 odd.[/quote'] "Discounting the...". Oh please. Give me a break. So i guess, by the same token - Karthik's 50 is "pressure free" as well, isn't it ? Target of 370 - no Indian team in England has ever chased that down, 4th innings, three other batsmen back in the hut. Where is the pressure when he has nothing to lose ?
So i guess, by the same token - Karthik's 50 is "pressure free" as well, isn't it ? Target of 370 - no Indian team in England has ever chased that down, 4th innings, three other batsmen back in the hut. Where is the pressure when he has nothing to lose ?
There is a test match to save here at Lords where we have won once in 14-15 attempts. Not trying to chase down some Mickey Mouse target at home. But let me stick my neck out further and say that by the time this test match is over Karthik would have scored more runs than Sehwag did in the entire series at home against England.