dada fights back

Karthik should really get on with it. Either he should give it back or shut his ears and concentrate on his batting. That was typical Ganguly though. He asked Karthik to go back and bat but at the end of the day he went after Vaughan. That is good to see. You definitely need guys like Sreesanth and Ganguly. Sreesanth sometimes can lose focus but Ganguly is a well known annoyer. I hope both stay at the wicket for a while and rub it in.

Just heard all the sledging yesterday. Prior "Dhoni would be playing some shots now". That annoyed Karthick. However dada fought back, vaughan started chirping and dada came back "don't know what you are doing here Flintoff is a better baptain":hysterical: Typical dada, love him!
Good for him. I like him just for that otherwise... Now need Dravid to put some fire in his belly and stop being such a wuss. Need to be positive - none of this nonsense about getting out of jail etc (Yes of course we got out of jail no need to tell the world about it. Be positive man).
Good for him. I like him just for that otherwise... Now need Dravid to put some fire in his belly and stop being such a wuss. Need to be positive - none of this nonsense about getting out of jail etc (Yes of course we got out of jail no need to tell the world about it. Be positive man).
Exactly!!!!
I wud have been happier had he converted his 40 odd into hundred
So would I but at least he was better than RD, SRT & VVS. If he had been worse than any of the three mentioned previously - he would have been lynched. Give him a break. Hopefully, he will score a hundred in the next test (assuming the water & rain had gone). At the moment it looks like the first two days of the next test may be lost totally. It is pretty bad out there. The funny thing is teflon Dravid (BTW my favourite player) gets away with it all the time. Doesn't score / cr@p captaincy - gets away with it. :confused_smile:

I love the fighter in Ganguly. He is in the last phase of his career, a pale shadow of his former self, fighting for a spot in the team with a talented batsmen like Yuvraj and yet - he has the courage, the balls to take on the opposition in a verbal duel. Just trying to extrapolate this and wonder how he must have been in his pomp in 2002-2003!