Dhoni the great !

he has played well with the bat so far. BUT the way he was taking singles off the first ball and leaving Zaheer ,Kumble and especially RP Singh to bat for the 5 remaining deliveries was pathetic. Why couldnt he have done what he is doing now with Sreesanth i.e fully taking the first 5 ball himself and letting sreesanth take the last ball or so

As much as I admire his innings here' date=' wonder why he had such a brain fart in the first innings??!![/quote'] Because he is an Indian and Indians play like that. It so happened that once Sardar Patel watched a test match fituring India. As is the norm Indian team was dismissed for very little in the first innings and put a good solid fight in the second. Patel is rumoured to have asked, "Why dont they play their second innings first?".
Guest dada_rocks
Because he is an Indian and Indians play like that. It so happened that once Sardar Patel watched a test match fituring India. As is the norm Indian team was dismissed for very little in the first innings and put a good solid fight in the second. Patel is rumoured to have asked, "Why dont they play their second innings first?".
Ak kisaan ka parha likha beta ganv aaya .. gaya khet pe.. hal chal raha tha..hal do round chalta hai pahle ko ak-chass bolate hain doosre ko do-chas.. ak-chas ho raha tha aur jaisa ki hota hai ak-chas mein mitti sahi se nahin ukharta hai .. marlah likha ganwaar beta poochhata hai baap se ki babuji ye mitti kured kyun nahin raha htik se.. baap ka jababa beta do-chas mein kured jayega.. beta bolata hai fir aap do-chas hi kyun nahin karwate pahle:haha:
Guest dada_rocks

hahaha ak se ka kahani hai is tarh ka parhe likhe ganwaar ke bare mein ..ak kavita sunen aap.. AAw aaw (aaw means water) ka marle poota khatiye tar mein pani, aihan parhai parle re puta apne sar bisani.:haha:

Mahendra Singh Dhoni ki _________ (fill in the blank) !
...maa ki ? LOL Well played Mr. Yadav. This was a sensible innings which saved India's skin - undoubtedly the best innings of his test career 'til date. I still think he is a flat-track bully, but if you can score runs in situations like these, it doesn't matter how correctly you play.
...maa ki ? LOL Well played Mr. Yadav. This was a sensible innings which saved India's skin - undoubtedly the best innings of his test career 'til date. I still think he is a flat-track bully, but if you can score runs in situations like these, it doesn't matter how correctly you play.
haha I expected that one :hysterical: