Incredibly brave or stupid ?

Alchemist

That's an incredible skill! No need to say that requires a lot of courage Ppl who think rationally would find it hard to see what's the point of doing all this but let's not forget there are ppl who think differently, take on the challenges and push the boundaries ..... And such folks are special

thin line between bravery and foolishness.. For example: a stuntman is brave if he has taken into account all the risks, understands how to manage them all and then does the act. Not just go - "hey that sounds dangerous - I am in !!" - these people are just dumb, darwin award nominees and winners many of them.

Excuse the shameless self promotion but these extreme sports are not as impossible as they're made out to be: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=274269
yah i saw those pics earlier when u posted... hats off to u mate , i know its not impossible but it requires ball of steel to do it... what u did i can't imagine doing it even in my dream. Regarding the climbing mountains or walls w/o ropes etc... requires something more than that , a miss timing can be fatal... normally it requires the highest form of craziness with high amount of skills.

yah i saw those pics earlier when u posted... hats off to u mate , i know its not impossible but it requires ball of steel to do it... what u did i can't imagine doing it even in my dream. Regarding the climbing mountains or walls w/o ropes etc... requires something more than that , a miss timing can be fatal... normally it requires the highest form of craziness with high amount of skills.
But he is not the first to do it Mhr, others have done it before him. Is it any crazier than this guy? dean-solo-at-taft-point-5223.jpg