I am buying a ......

maniac

Good choice overall if mileage is not top priority. It was one of the vehicles that I had considered purchasing in 2010 (went for an SUV) ... Mazda is one of the companies we supply parts to
In Amreeka we will need 2 cars so most probably the 2nd one will be SUV. This is some sporty model with all the sporty ****. Its 2009 model and has wonly 13k miles... I am getting it for a good price , clean history and mechanic gave it a clean chit yesterday. I was getting Nissa Altima at a great price as the owners were moving to Florida... I quoted 3k less than KBB value and 2 days later they agreed lol .. Anyway decided not to buy cuz it feels like Ambassador :orderorder:

In Amreeka we will need 2 cars so most probably the 2nd one will be SUV. This is some sporty model with all the sporty ****. Its 2009 model and has wonly 13k miles... I am getting it for a good price , clean history and mechanic gave it a clean chit yesterday. I was getting Nissa Altima at a great price as the owners were moving to Florida... I quoted 3k less than KBB value and 2 days later they agreed lol .. Anyway decided not to buy cuz it feels like Ambassador :orderorder:
Mazda is a sleek car DC, you wont regret it. You did the right thing by going for sporty model on that one. This is a good time to buy stuff, specially in CA. Be careful, dont end up buying a house just because you can :cantstop: So have you fallen in love with US/CA/SFO yet? Taken a drive to Napa valley? If not jump in the Mazda when you get it and haul ass.

Mazda is a sleek car DC, you wont regret it. You did the right thing by going for sporty model on that one. This is a good time to buy stuff, specially in CA. Be careful, dont end up buying a house just because you can :cantstop: So have you fallen in love with US/CA/SFO yet? Taken a drive to Napa valley? If not jump in the Mazda when you get it and haul ass.
Its Mazda6i Touring with Convenience Package .. the seller now owns a Camaro .. yes a brand new one. He said his dad bought him *cheaper* car 2 years ago :((. Its the top model and has masha'allah interior I have not fallen in love with Amreeka yet. In fact we will take a decision next year about staying or returning to the Aussieland. We just might go back to where we belong :winky: America is fascinating, there is so much freedom, big ****ing cars , 10 lane freeways, costcos every 10 miles.. its amazing but whats funny is the politics in this country. The same aholes who cant stop saying GOD in every sentence criticize Muslims for being obsessed with their religion. They laugh at muslims hoping to see 72 virgins but themselves oppose abortion even for rape victims. I cant find a childcare which doesnt teach bilble. Oh and the most amazing thing is political parities owning media outlets. Fox cant stop ass licking ... even on the radio they cant STFU .. I was listening to a program where the host was *****ing about Al Gore being on the BOD of Apple, making 50k a year but getting stocks worth millions .. and they just kept blaming him for condition of labor in China and I was like WTF is wrong with these people, how can they criticize one person (as its usually obama only) for 24 hours a day. They just dont stop

^Arre tau this is freedom of speech :isalute: ..sabko deni padti hai Fox news off karne ka aur Comedy central on karne ka 11 pm monday-thursday :nice:
yea thats what I do. I got sick of desi radio in 2-3 weeks so now need to find a pro-democratic party radio channel I guess, for TV I am all set :aha: