I am buying a ......

maniac

I have not fallen in love with Amreeka yet. In fact we will take a decision next year about staying or returning to the Aussieland. We just might go back to where we belong :winky:
Hopefully it will grow on you. Aussieland has its own pluses of course. See what works best for you and family.
America is fascinating, there is so much freedom, big ****ing cars , 10 lane freeways, costcos every 10 miles.. its amazing but whats funny is the politics in this country. The same aholes who cant stop saying GOD in every sentence criticize Muslims for being obsessed with their religion. They laugh at muslims hoping to see 72 virgins but themselves oppose abortion even for rape victims. I cant find a childcare which doesnt teach bilble. Oh and the most amazing thing is political parities owning media outlets. Fox cant stop ass licking ... even on the radio they cant STFU .. I was listening to a program where the host was *****ing about Al Gore being on the BOD of Apple, making 50k a year but getting stocks worth millions .. and they just kept blaming him for condition of labor in China and I was like WTF is wrong with these people, how can they criticize one person (as its usually obama only) for 24 hours a day. They just dont stop
Abbe saale did you land in Alabama by any chance? California is a blue state, a very democratic one at that. How come you are running into such Bible thumpers? Waise USA is a land of contradiction, dont let it overwhelm you. 401K is a good example. Its your money but you have no rights to it. You are limited by the company who does your 401K (FIdelity), and you can only invest in funds they have, often not allowing you to keep cash so you have to invest, no other way around it. And then when the market tanks it is of course your loss. Saala had hai, no choice of where to put money, somebody else plays with that money and you get screwed. And this is a land of free market. Waise stop ogling at California blondes. :orderorder:

Hopefully it will grow on you. Aussieland has its own pluses of course. See what works best for you and family. Abbe saale did you land in Alabama by any chance? California is a blue state, a very democratic one at that. How come you are running into such Bible thumpers? Waise USA is a land of contradiction, dont let it overwhelm you. 401K is a good example. Its your money but you have no rights to it. You are limited by the company who does your 401K (FIdelity), and you can only invest in funds they have, often not allowing you to keep cash so you have to invest, no other way around it. And then when the market tanks it is of course your loss. Saala had hai, no choice of where to put money, somebody else plays with that money and you get screwed. And this is a land of free market. Waise stop ogling at California blondes. :orderorder:
What blondes , I feel like I am living in Mexico :laugh: And no I am not in Alabama :cantstop: but I went to this fair for pre-school kids and there were 10s of childcares and trust me almost all of them proudly said that they teach bible everyday and I said so its in the morning and if I drop my daughter off a little late then she doesnt have to sit through it. She replied " all kids (ALL AGES .. even a 12 month old baby) attend them and we have 1 hr class starting at 11, before we offer lunch as kids are most alert at that time" :WTF: In their defense most of them were church funded and the ones which werent had to compete with them. Its a very religious country not at all like Aus. I think even India is better. but yea america is great ... The car which you can get here for 24k will be at least 32k in Aus so Im beginning to like it :giggle:

What blondes , I feel like I am living in Mexico :laugh: And no I am not in Alabama :cantstop: but I went to this fair for pre-school kids and there were 10s of childcares and trust me almost all of them proudly said that they teach bible everyday and I said so its in the morning and if I drop my daughter off a little late then she doesnt have to sit through it. She replied " all kids (ALL AGES .. even a 12 month old baby) attend them and we have 1 hr class starting at 11, before we offer lunch as kids are most alert at that time" :WTF: In their defense most of them were church funded and the ones which werent had to compete with them. Its a very religious country not at all like Aus. I think even India is better. but yea america is great ... The car which you can get here for 24k will be at least 32k in Aus so Im beginning to like it :giggle:
aren't there any Indian daycare? I would be surprised if they don't have one in Cali with millions desis everywhere

its amazing but whats funny is the politics in this country. The same aholes who cant stop saying GOD in every sentence criticize Muslims for being obsessed with their religion. They laugh at muslims hoping to see 72 virgins but themselves oppose abortion even for rape victims. I cant find a childcare which doesnt teach bilble. Oh and the most amazing thing is political parities owning media outlets. Fox cant stop ass licking ... even on the radio they cant STFU .. I was listening to a program where the host was *****ing about Al Gore being on the BOD of Apple' date=' making 50k a year but getting stocks worth millions .. and they just kept blaming him for condition of labor in China and I was like WTF is wrong with these people, how can they criticize one person (as its usually obama only) for 24 hours a day. They just dont stop[/quote'] You must be loving Fox news than.

yea they put up some very good deals from time to time. I infact bought my Toshiba portege there.
Just my 2nd time at the Microsoft store..I think they opened it like 6 months back....Looks like they are trying really hard to mimic Apple....Everything in terms of Dress-code,Ambience etc...one thing though the employees seem more down-to earth than the so called apple 'geniuses'

Replaced iphone4 with iphone 4s .. I know its stupid and its not worth it but since GSM doesnt work well in US of A, I had to get a new phone anyway... I compared it with droid razor and some other newer android models but Iphone has a better screen (at least for me) and some of android phones are way too big.