Good news

The draw in the first test means HUGE for us. None of us have realized it yet. I say the momentum will now shift towards India. That we managed to draw test match despite no 50's from the combo of Sachin+Dravid+Laxman+Ganguly is very significant thing. And but for our ridiculous bowling in the first session , we could have even come very close to winning this match. And all it takes is just one innings when two of the big four make a big score and we will be on our way. Kumble will then show what he is capable of . I dearly hope we win the toss in the second test and bat first. As far as this test series goes from now on , i say - Advantage India. And the best part is , the english know it too.

India rarely has any momentum in tests. We have always been horrendous starters.....We almost certainly lose the 1st test in a series. And we would have lost it here if it wasnt for the rain. We do get better and i think we play our best in the middle of the series (in a 3 test series, that just 1 game). So i expect us to win the next one and lose the 3rd test.

Why? They have not beaten us in a test series for over a decade. History shows we are hot favourites
A spinning coin has no memory, dsr. History means zilch when the second Test starts. Good positivity mm, although your reasoning is astray. The advantage is clearly with England. Of course, that doesn't mean they'll win. :wink_smile:
A spinning coin has no memory, dsr. History means zilch when the second Test starts. Good positivity mm, although your reasoning is astray. The advantage is clearly with England. Of course, that doesn't mean they'll win. :wink_smile:
If history means zilch why do they have advantage? What you say is a complete contradiction
Donny, Why do I get the impression that you like confronting the Indian cricket fans?

that was a great escape.. england knows that this was perhapz the only good chance of defeating India to take the lead 1-0, and that didn't happen for them.. first test it was of a foreign tour.. Indianz didn't really put up a team display in first test.... and no one expected too from them as it was just the first test.. and its been a tradition... and the result of the opener came out to be 50-50, which england would be pissed about.. battle is on.. India are firm favorites now to win this series...