I still cant believe

sriram bhai' date=' you better stay in college for next test. do not even look at scorecard.[/quote'] Darn , my mind was wandering so much.. could hardly concentrate for 5 mins together ! God Bless the Indian team !

Well if people had actually watched the game instaed of listening to bias cricinfo and bias gora comms. They would realised we matched england blow for blow. Apart from first couple of hours when bowlers were very nervous and occassion got to them we have done very well. We gifted them 100 lead. We only finshed 80 odd from winning the game. Thats only 80 runs. If not for cr#p umpiring rain or no rain we could have won. We will win the series. We will get better. They won the toss and had everything going for them and still we were only 80 odd from winning!

Guest dada_rocks
Well if people had actually watched the game instaed of listening to bias cricinfo and bias gora comms. They would realised we matched england blow for blow. Apart from first couple of hours when bowlers were very nervous and occassion got to them we have done very well. We gifted them 100 lead. We only finshed 80 odd from winning the game. Thats only 80 runs. If not for cr#p umpiring rain or no rain we could have won. We will win the series. We will get better. They won the toss and had everything going for them and still we were only 80 odd from winning!
That's my boy.. Keep up the spirit...
:whatchutalkingaboutYou aren't serious..are you?
:whatchutalkingaboutYou aren't serious..are you?
I don't believe that umpiring was that bad. We had few decisions going in our favour as well. Remember Cook's dismissal in second inning? And even his 1st inning decision didn't look that right. Also remember that Bucknor could have given Sree out in that Monty over, and no one...NO ONE could have complained! Yes, Dravid was not out in the second inning and it was a massive blow. But I can't think of any such clear cut unfair decision against us. One or two plumb LBWs were not given but it happened with England too. But I refuse to agree that England were much better team than us, despite none of our MO batsmen clicking. If you count out the first session, we were as good, despite the failures, poor fielding etc. In first inning, we took the last 9 wickets for 90 runs. Had our bowlers not frozen the first day, we'd have got them out for 150-170. And then, you can easily imagine what'd our situation have been. But all that is conjecture now. Bowlers shouldn't complain of having nerves or whatever the next time, and we'll certainly do well.
:D so true!