Those that keep saying seniors need to be dropped

King

Why not put together your XI for the next test and we can review that? Some say Laxman should be dropped, some reckon Dhoni should go and some say Tendulkar, Dravid, Ganguly, Anil Kumble and Laxman should go. Now you put together your XI and we will see how good your team looks.

Karthick Gambhir Laxman Dravid Rao Raina Dhoni Kumble RPS SS Zak
Is this seriously the team you want for the next test? Do you want to win this test series or are you more interested in winning a series in a couple of years. I am desperate to win this test and series. We can plan for the future once we have won!
Karthik Jaffer Rao Dravid Laxman/Kaif Badrinath Dhoni Kumble Sreesanth Zaheer RP Singh
Why no Gavaskar, Kapil Dev or Srinath ? They are as close to getting a gig in the second Test as Rao, Kaif or Badrinath. Ranadeb Bose, Gautam Gambhir, Ramesh Powar and Yuvraj Singh are the other 4 in the Test squad.

Can't agree. Although Littlu and Munna certainly would be the first two selected, Bablu and Bunty are way past their best and are very lucky to be getting one more chance. Good to see old Chotu still in the team. India needs this sort of 'never say die' scrapper at #7. He's also doing the job behind the stumps.

Is this seriously the team you want for the next test? Do you want to win this test series or are you more interested in winning a series in a couple of years. I am desperate to win this test and series. We can plan for the future once we have won!
Don't have confidence that the current bunch will win any series. Even in this match it was the youth brigade which saved our a$$.
Chunnu , Munnu, Bablu, Bunty, Sweetu ©, Chandu, Chotu+, Littlu, Munna, Bachwa,Rinku I swear none of them is over 10!
:hysterical::hysterical: XII the man - Moti(the kutta :bowwow:) Seriously though here is my team: Jaffer Karthick RD VVS SG Yuvraj Dhoni RPS Sreesanth Zaheer Kumble. Yep SRT is dropped and yes Zaheer and Kumble are the last two bat.
Why not put together your XI for the next test and we can review that?
and that is the biggest problem with indian cricket. we havent bothered grooming younger play. Yuvraj is struggling to find a place in playing XI , when the strategy should have been yuvraj always gets a game at the expense of one of sachin,saurav,vvs. The only reason why i havent put dravid in the list is because he is the captain. I am seeing all sorts of teams with players like badrinath,gambhir and kaif, if we play some of the XI i saw above, Indian team will be hammered just like SL hammered BD. Apart from Jaffer no batsman is getting a 100 every series yet everyone wants to drop jaffer.