Windows 8

b555

Installed it last night but haven't used it. It took me some 5 hours to fully install it so I went to sleep and woke up around 2am to find that it had been installed. Used it for like 2 minutes at 2 am. Is there a way of going back to Windows 7? Not that I want to but just for information

^first it took about an hour for it to download. Then while installing, I had some unsupported software to delete. This made the computer restart several times. Then the installing was taking forever so I went to sleep. I was awake for at least 3 hours of all this so it was def. not 25 minutes as you are suggesting.

one thing, its not a great hit for pcs and laptops, i dont know for tablets howveer because i havent used one some sad **** changes and those changes also only support hotmail and related, i mean wtf ?? who the hell uses hotmail anyway??

Testing out for the last few days. Was also using the developer preview earlier. Looks cool though I have faced one system hang up till now. Overall stable and quite cool. However, I am still missing the start menu. I am not sure the start screen can replace the start menu for a traditional PC. Start screen suits tablets more than PCs.

Testing out for the last few days. Was also using the developer preview earlier. Looks cool though I have faced one system hang up till now. Overall stable and quite cool. However' date= I am still missing the start menu. I am not sure the start screen can replace the start menu for a traditional PC. Start screen suits tablets more than PCs.
That MS's unique way of branding and claiming ownership of the product.

That MS's unique way of branding and claiming ownership of the product.
Still light years ahead of the overhyped and overpriced Apple products. :winky: And it is still a beta release. However, I personally like Windows 7 more than Windows 8 at least for PCs. Tablets might be a different ball game altogether.