Pawar running for ICC top post

yoda

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Pawar running for ICC top post

Lets back him. He is indian after all. Better then have some corrupt pak or a bias aussie. Lets get behind him.
yes let us back him but he remians a creep.. the way he has treated dalmiya the best thing that could ever happen to indian cricket administration my heart says no but mind says yes..
Guest dada_rocks

Jaggu swindled jus 43 crores..... thts nothing' date=' eh?[/quote'] Those are allegations if there were even an iota of truth in that there is court . This fact pawar knows very well that's why this pathetic attempt to eliminate him by other means. for god's sake we are not banana republic like pakistan, judiciary is still working and where media light is on more often than not it is impartial too. :wall:
Guest dada_rocks

DR, Dalamiya doodh ka dhula nahin hai mere bhai...he is top notch politician too...
I nevere claimed he is doodh ka dhula but the kind of naked vendetta is being served is not called for...Had he been top notch politicians he wud not have faced this fate he is astute administrator as far as politics is concerned in comparison to pawar like creature he remains an amateur

Re: Pawar running for ICC top post DR.... u got to be more specific and point out, how Jaggu was more astute and a better admin than pawar, modi, shah colllectively... he undersold television rights cos of bribery.... u dont remember the cases agaiunst BCCI more than once, when they sold the rights to lower bidders due to Jaggu receiving "GIFTS" if anyone made the BCCI banana republic, it was Dalmatia...

Guest dada_rocks

DR.... u got to be more specific and point out, how Jaggu was more astute and a better admin than pawar, modi, shah colllectively... he undersold television rights cos of bribery.... u dont remember the cases agaiunst BCCI more than once, when they sold the rights to lower bidders due to Jaggu receiving "GIFTS" if anyone made the BCCI banana republic, it was Dalmatia...
Dalmiya has brought BCCI and indian cricket from just another borad to the position of THE board. WHat was the billing of indian cricket in the world before him just another member and what was it when he left kind of super power. I am yet to see anything constrcutive from this new administartaion other than posturing.
Guest dada_rocks

Vendatta is an unwanted perk of politics. Things would have been the same if the situation was reversed.
You talk as if there was no BCCI president before Jagmohan Dalmiya with whom he had a problem but I don't remember this kindof dirtiest vendetta unveiled in his tenure aginst the predecessors. Dungarpur and Dalmiya had their disagreement but I don't remember any witch-hunting at this scale. These prof politicians like pawar have turned this into utter crap.

Re: Pawar running for ICC top post Dalmiya has played dirty politics to keep Pawar out for Mahendra. So it is payback time for him.Again not only Pawar he had played same politics against Modi/Bindra so not only Pawar every one on his camp is against Dalmiya. No doubt he was one of the better Administrator and brought lot of positive changes in ICC and BCCI. In my opinion Pawar hasn?t done any bad as Chief under his stint BCCI got better deal on sponsorship, BCCI headquarter is opened, BCCI.TV website started, brought 2011 WC to subcontinent, main thing as chief he has given lot of power to other team member like Modi/Bindra/Manhor/Shetty to handle Indian affairs.

DR.... u got to be more specific and point out, how Jaggu was more astute and a better admin than pawar, modi, shah colllectively... he undersold television rights cos of bribery.... u dont remember the cases agaiunst BCCI more than once, when they sold the rights to lower bidders due to Jaggu receiving "GIFTS" if anyone made the BCCI banana republic, it was Dalmatia...
Dalmiya has brought BCCI and indian cricket from just another borad to the position of THE board. WHat was the billing of indian cricket in the world before him just another member and what was it when he left kind of super power. I am yet to see anything constrcutive from this new administartaion other than posturing.
like i had mentioned earlier, u got to be more specific.... u cant jus keep saying he was the second coming, he lifted the masses, et al.... tell me how much did he sell the rights for? tell me the number of marketing opportunities he left unexplored.? tell me, why was rights awarded more than once to the lowest bidders?
Guest dada_rocks

Re: Pawar running for ICC top post You are nit-pciking now on why he didn't do it all, he might have had some favour to reciprocate in his bid to make BCCI the board in terms of money power who knows. Bottomlline is that BCCI replaced ECB/ACB and became the ace board in hsi tenure. Once again i will exhort you to do the comparison post and pre dalmiya u will know he did more than anyone had ever done in past and may be even future. Thes Sharad paar's jokers might do posturing al they want . remind me of a saying of Newton in respnse to Lagrange's lofty claims; after he helped advance the discipline of mechanics further; that he would have doen everythign newton did had he been born earlier and much more. Newton's reply was : Even a bird can see a bit farther from the mountain-top it doesn't mean Bird is greater than the mountain. These Pawar Niranjan shah and company are like that bird who are seeing things from atop Dalmiya mountain obviously they will advance it a bit further. Anyway kabhi fursat mein main naked data nikalunga provided it's available online.

Anyway kabhi fursat mein main naked data nikalunga provided it's available online. _________________
same way, u think there is no proof in allegations against Dalmiya... i would like u to debate how Dalmiya took India high enough or on the contrary, how he stopped it from potentially going higher....