If there was a general election tommorow, who would you vote for?

King Tendulkar

If there was a general election tommorow, who would you vote for?  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

• Congress
    • BJP

Who will Indians vote for? Of course NRIs will all vote for BJP without a doubt. Just like its the Pakistani NR's who are more radical than the resident Pakistanis. I am sure it will be a more even congress/BJP split if we look at only resident Indians

Who will Indians vote for? Of course NRIs will all vote for BJP without a doubt. Just like its the Pakistani NR's who are more radical than the resident Pakistanis. I am sure it will be a more even congress/BJP split if we look at only resident Indians
I'm resident Indian and will not cast my vote to either of them .

Do you mean Voting for BJP = Radical ? :giggle:

I think even Rahul Baba will struggle to match that level of generalization

He would have been the ideal candidate for BJP to project as PM ' date='but Gujarat Riots left a big black spot in his political carrier .[/quote'] Actually, with this result, Modi can bid his chances goodbye. BJP has to take a moderate stand and work on the ineptitude and anti incumbency against Kangress

More than that, its the urban-rural divide. People from rural areas vote more often for Congress since the party targets them (NREGA, Loan Waiver and the planned food security act) while urban voters aren't satisfied with the lack of infrastructure, power outages etc. There are many other factors as well, politics is a complex game but these are far more decisive than communal tendencies.

:hysterical:

Not including regional parties in this poll is kind of insult to them. Both of these national parties realized big time yesterday that what could be result of taking regional parties lightly. I myself don't see any problem with regional parties as long as they are not based on some parochial regionalism or caste-ism agenda like ShivSena or BSP. I sympathise more with BJP then Congress. But looking at the way BJP is shrinking, BJP may soon very well be a regional party.