CSK 2012 - Team News/Discussion thread

Ram

dude' date=' do you even know what the term 2 time defending champion means? :winky:[/quote'] And Greece was the world's foremost superpower during the classical antiquity. So what? BTW: What is 2 times defending champions??? You have won 2 titles and are defending champions now. :P

And Greece was the world's foremost superpower during the classical antiquity. So what? BTW: What is 2 times defending champions??? You have won 2 titles and are defending champions now. :P
So, what we did in past don't count? Interestin' :hmmm:

:nono: There is a popular saying; Cricket is a game in which 22 people play and in the end Mariyam trolls you regardless of the outcome. As for Bollinger, I'm yet to read about any action being taken against him. But its not surprising given that the BCCI president is also the owner of CSK. I mean how could there ever be any conflict of interest!!!!
:giggle: Conflict of interest there maybe,but the fans of mi saying this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

You guys have become utter rubbish. No captaincy, no batting, no bowling, half hearted fielding and Ashwin abusing opposing batsmen and Bollinger trying out rugby maneuvers to stop the opposition from taking a quick single. In view of all these recent developments and the last 3 head to head wins we've had against you, I rescind your status as MI's premier IPL rival. You guys can now have a healthy rivalry with the Dhaka Gladiators, Londonpindi Lafangas or the Barista Burners or any such minnow. We're going to look for rivals who can at least win a couple of games on the trot.

You guys have become utter rubbish. No captaincy, no batting, no bowling, half hearted fielding and Ashwin abusing opposing batsmen and Bollinger trying out rugby maneuvers to stop the opposition from taking a quick single. In view of all these recent developments and the last 3 head to head wins we've had against you, I rescind your status as MI's premier IPL rival. You guys can now have a healthy rivalry with the Dhaka Gladiators, Londonpindi Lafangas or the Barista Burners or any such minnow. We're going to look for rivals who can at least win a couple of games on the trot.
:mi: cant win any trophieees with all their money and now you are looking for new rivals :icflove: less about sachins captaincy its better :D

:mi: cant win any trophieees with all their money and now you are looking for new rivals :icflove: less about sachins captaincy its better :D
Were you in hibernation for the last few months? MI won the Champions League. article-2047177-0E4E7A9400000578-980_468x286.jpg Not only did we win the Champions League, we were grouped with CSK and beat you minnows at Chepauk in that competition. In fact, you ended up in the last place at the end of the group stages. :giggle: In addition to this we have also won the prestigious Shree Dattatray Sawant T 20 competition, the Madhukar Phade award for most sporting team of the millennium and Pollard won the Sunny Deol award for best dance celebration in the Universe. Stop being so jealous.

And Greece was the world's foremost superpower during the classical antiquity. So what?
Nah, more like India is the current ODI WC champions. :winky: Which means till someone else wins this year's IPL we got the bragging rights covered. :yay:
BTW: What is 2 times defending champions??? You have won 2 titles and are defending champions now. :P
We defended the title once and are defending it again, in consecutive years, as in 1 + 1 = 2 time defending champions. :P I understand all this is just theoretical for MI fans, but nothing wrong in being able to at least appreciate it from a distance. :P :P

Nah, more like India is the current ODI WC champions. :winky: Which means till someone else wins this year's IPL we got the bragging rights covered. :yay: We defended the title once and are defending it again, in consecutive years, as in 1 + 1 = 2 time defending champions. :P I understand all this is just theoretical for MI fans, but nothing wrong in being able to at least appreciate it from a distance. :P :P
Hmm, yep just like being 4 times world cup defending champion mattered to Australia in 2011