CSK 2012 - Team News/Discussion thread

Ram

Those who want to open the match thread for this match, let me know guys:icflove: Mon Apr 30 20:00 local Chennai Super kings vs Kolkatta Knight Riders
I wanted to open, but I have 2 match threads already, so it might be unfair to other whistle podu fans. And moreover, I also wanted to open match thread for the playoffs of :csk:, and for that I want to continue my 100% record.

I wanted to open' date=' but I have 2 match threads already, so it might be unfair to other whistle podu fans. And moreover, I also wanted to open match thread for the playoffs of :csk:, and for that I want to continue my 100% record.[/quote'] how about thread for CSK's hattrick IPL victory then!! :icflove: :csk:

I wanted to open' date=' but I have 2 match threads already, so it might be unfair to other whistle podu fans. And moreover, I also wanted to open match thread for the playoffs of :csk:, and for that I want to continue my 100% record.[/quote'] OK, since noone has come forward to open the thread, I will be opening it provided Ram anna approves:--D