CSK 2012 - Team News/Discussion thread

Ram

^ Jaddu is a much better bowler than Jakathi.He may struggle in AUs conditions but indian conditions he is excellent option.He easily outbowled Jakathi in last IPL IIRC that too playing for an inferior team. Also he is more likely to replace Saha in the team than Jakathi i think.Only real issue is who will replace Hussey in the top of the order till he returns from WI tour. I hope Mukund gets a chance.

Jaddu can be handy but seriously 2 mil? I think Anirudh Srikkanth will replace hussey at the top.
Who cares if we buy him for 2mil or 20 mil.Hardly our money to bother about it.Its not like the owners are going to share their profits with us.Only think that matters is how the team performs. We wasted 1.5 mil on Flintoff whereas teams like Punjab aand Rajastan tried to buy cheap buys to make profit.But which u would now prefer to be in as a fan?

Who cares if we buy him for 2mil or 20 mil.Hardly our money to bother about it.Its not like the owners are going to share their profits with us.Only think that matters is how the team performs. We wasted 1.5 mil on Flintoff whereas teams like Punjab aand Rajastan tried to buy cheap buys to make profit.But which u would now prefer to be in as a fan?
Should have bought a quality batsman imo. Btw has george bailey ever played a game for us?

Jaddu can be handy but seriously 2 mil? I think Anirudh Srikkanth will replace hussey at the top.
Not a bad move when compared to what mallya did with KFA :hatsoff: also jaddu in the last IPL was difficult to score in slow pitches

Vijay< Gilchrist Huss>Valthaty RainaSunny Singh JadejaBharghav Bhatt Dougie Huss == Gilchrist Vijay >Valthaty Raina >Shaun Marsh Badri >Mandeep Singh MSD >David Hussey Bravo/Anirudh>Abhishek Nayer Albie>Sunny Singh Jadeja>Piyush Chawla Aswhin>Bharghav Bhatt Dougie == Ryan Harris Randiv/Jakati

strong location to cricketing knowledge ratio ... :giggle: ... :winky: This also explains why SRThttp://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/player/398506.html
FC average 73 :hatsoff: anyway dont judge any statements before he play any match winning innings :pray: anyway valthaty is sort of one game wonder :asleep: anyway comparisons like your list makes me realize why KXIP always compete with the bottom half teams :beee: dont bring SRT here again :giggle::giggle: