Sign in to follow this  
Ram

CSK 2012 - Team News/Discussion thread

I will be surprised if CSK makes last 4 this year.
I thought you supported csk:hmmm: Anyway in the ipl so far it has not been the team with the best players but the team with the right combination that has won.Csk has got a hold of that combination and also has the most settled team among the franchises.Csk has a very good chance.

IPL odds dominated by Chennai and Mumbai Chennai Super Kings are the early favourites and they can be backed at 7/2 with nearly every single bookmaker for back to back victories whilst Mumbai Indians are next best and narrow second favourites in the outright betting at the time of writing, they can be backed at 9/2 best odds but it is interesting to see one bookmaker has them as clear favourites. The best of the rest is expected to be Delhi Daredevils who will be captained by Virender Sehwag, they are available at 5/1 just ahead of Royal Challengers Bangalore at 11/2 and Kolkata Knight Riders who are 7/1.
:two_thumbs_up:

I thought you supported csk:hmmm: Anyway in the ipl so far it has not been the team with the best players but the team with the right combination that has won.Csk has got a hold of that combination and also has the most settled team among the franchises.Csk has a very good chance.
I dont think CSK has the batting firepower to succeed this year.

we had the same batting before :dontknow: with the inclusion of Sir Jadeja our batting lineup looks even better :winky:
Hussey is missing many games I think (?),Dhoni if he doesnt play in top 3 will not be that useful in this format.Vijay is a lottery,Badri is not a match winner,Bravo these days is ****.Only hopes are Raina and Morkel. Jadeja will feck many games for you,if not with his batting,definately with his running.

Hussey is missing many games I think (?),Dhoni if he doesnt play in top 3 will not be that useful in this format.Vijay is a lottery,Badri is not a match winner,Bravo these days is ****.Only hopes are Raina and Morkel. Jadeja will feck many games for you,if not with his batting,definately with his running.
Hussey will be back when needed and rest of your post is BS. :hahaha:

I hope Mukund plays ahead of Anirudh.
Even though I'd like to see him bat. But I'd rather want him to stay away from T20 tamasha :giggle: Hope he goes to play county , when Hussey returns they won't really need him.

Vijay will play well in chepauk,badri will do what he does always.Bravo will contribute in some way. As for jaddu,i hope he won't have much to do batting wise and does well enough with his bowling and fielding:pray:

Settled Super Kings eye more success http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2012/content/story/559531.html

Runners-up, semi-finalists, champions, champions. Thus reads Chennai Super Kings' record across the first four seasons of the IPL. They have been the most consistent and successful team in the league by far, and are the most settled side as well, after retaining most of their squad in last year's shuffle.
:yay:

Btw - after considerable consideration, I hereby nominate 'Zelig', CSK's official co-mascot, as the annointed thread opener for the 1st game b/w Champions Chennai and the Pretenders Mumbai. To all the others who sent in their requests via PM - your requests will not be ignored. They will reap rich benefits in the near future. :icflove:

Btw - after considerable consideration, I hereby nominate 'Zelig', CSK's official co-mascot, as the annointed thread opener for the 1st game b/w Champions Chennai and the Pretenders Mumbai. To all the others who sent in their requests via PM - your requests will not be ignored. They will reap rich benefits in the near future. :icflove:
:hysterical: :hysterical: My bet money is safe now. :dance:

Whats happened to CSK? Whistle podus don't have no home fans no more? You've an Irishman, a Noidan, a Martian and some random people from the USA cheering for them :confused: Truly intergalactic fan following.
We'll roll once the cup starts :marchmellow:

Whats happened to CSK? Whistle podus don't have no home fans no more? You've an Irishman, a Noidan, a Martian and some random people from the USA cheering for them :confused: Truly intergalactic fan following.
Chennai Super Kings is bhar bhi duniya par raj karenge B->

Shows how much you know.

can u give 500 million icf $ loan for a fellow csk supporter? :D :csk:

சி.எஸ்.கே ரசிகர்களே, மும்பை இந்தியன்ஸ்கு உடனான போட்டியில் தாங்கள் போட்டி நூலை துவக்க விருப்பட்டால் இங்கு விண்ணப்பிக்கவும். நன்றி! வாழ்த்துக்கள்!! - இணை மஸ்கட் சளிக்