Sign in to follow this  
Ram

CSK 2012 - Team News/Discussion thread

சி.எஸ்.கே ரசிகர்களே, மும்பை இந்தியன்ஸ்கு உடனான போட்டியில் தாங்கள் போட்டி நூலை துவக்க விருப்பட்டால் இங்கு விண்ணப்பிக்கவும். நன்றி! வாழ்த்துக்கள்!! - இணை மஸ்கட் சளிக்
image002.gif

சி.எஸ்.கே ரசிகர்களே, மும்பை இந்தியன்ஸ்கு உடனான போட்டியில் தாங்கள் போட்டி நூலை துவக்க விருப்பட்டால் இங்கு விண்ணப்பிக்கவும். நன்றி! வாழ்த்துக்கள்!! - இணை மஸ்கட் சளிக்
தம்பி, இதை என்னால் ஒப்புக் கொள்ள இயலாது. துவக்க நூலை நீ தான் திறக்க வேண்டும். இது முன்னணி மாச்கோடின் விருப்பம்.

What are you writing. :hitler: Im sure it's hating against Punjab, you don't have to hide it. We know people are jealous of our team.
Google translate is your friend. :winky: just match thread stuff...

Zelig: C. S. K fans, If they match, the match book to start with intiyansku Mumbai-wills, apply here. Thank you! Congratulations! - Co-Muscat Calik Ram: Brother, I can not agree. You only have to open the book. It's leading mackot.

தம்பி, இதை என்னால் ஒப்புக் கொள்ள இயலாது. துவக்க நூலை நீ தான் திறக்க வேண்டும். இது முன்னணி மாச்கோடின் விருப்பம்.
:icflove:

Now I know why Dhoni started to fail since IPL 2011. You guys overloaded his brain. :rofl:

That stand is empty because they wanted it to be. Some work is going there I suppose.
Oh come on!!! Stop making excuses. The last game in Chennai was months ago. They've had ample time to get the stadium ready. Even otherwise, games at the Chepauk haven't been as well attended as those in Delhi or Mumbai or even Navi Mumbai.

Oh come on!!! Stop making excuses. The last game in Chennai was months ago. They've had ample time to get the stadium ready. Even otherwise, games at the Chepauk haven't been as well attended as those in Delhi or Mumbai or even Navi Mumbai.
Is it called 'Chepauk' Stadium or 'Cheapo' Stadium? :confused:

That stand is empty because they wanted it to be. Some work is going there I suppose.
:hysterical::hysterical: ,1/3rd of the stadium is empty .expect matches in kolkatta,hyderabad to be the same with mohali near empty.Hurt them where it hurts the most.

My friend told me he had to wait for hours to get the ticket for this match' date=' dunno what you guys are talking about[/quote'] Guess people bought tickets looking to sell but nobody brought them.