CSK 2012 - Team News/Discussion thread

Ram

Settled Super Kings eye more success http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2012/content/story/559531.html

Runners-up, semi-finalists, champions, champions. Thus reads Chennai Super Kings' record across the first four seasons of the IPL. They have been the most consistent and successful team in the league by far, and are the most settled side as well, after retaining most of their squad in last year's shuffle.
:yay:

Btw - after considerable consideration, I hereby nominate 'Zelig', CSK's official co-mascot, as the annointed thread opener for the 1st game b/w Champions Chennai and the Pretenders Mumbai. To all the others who sent in their requests via PM - your requests will not be ignored. They will reap rich benefits in the near future. :icflove:

Btw - after considerable consideration, I hereby nominate 'Zelig', CSK's official co-mascot, as the annointed thread opener for the 1st game b/w Champions Chennai and the Pretenders Mumbai. To all the others who sent in their requests via PM - your requests will not be ignored. They will reap rich benefits in the near future. :icflove:
:hysterical: :hysterical: My bet money is safe now. :dance:

Whats happened to CSK? Whistle podus don't have no home fans no more? You've an Irishman, a Noidan, a Martian and some random people from the USA cheering for them :confused: Truly intergalactic fan following.
We'll roll once the cup starts :marchmellow:

Whats happened to CSK? Whistle podus don't have no home fans no more? You've an Irishman, a Noidan, a Martian and some random people from the USA cheering for them :confused: Truly intergalactic fan following.
Chennai Super Kings is bhar bhi duniya par raj karenge B->

can u give 500 million icf $ loan for a fellow csk supporter? :D :csk:

சி.எஸ்.கே ரசிகர்களே, மும்பை இந்தியன்ஸ்கு உடனான போட்டியில் தாங்கள் போட்டி நூலை துவக்க விருப்பட்டால் இங்கு விண்ணப்பிக்கவும். நன்றி! வாழ்த்துக்கள்!! - இணை மஸ்கட் சளிக்