Welcome Gambit to the new world

With these two quotes of his, i believe he has finally seen the light. It was only a matter of time, that the balance was restored, since Dhondy's departure to the dark side.:hysterical:

Kapil never indulges in BS. He is spot on here.
I won't be surprised if Tendu was moaning and biatching given his 194* press conference boohoo.
Welcome to the world of Predators, Bandit Queen (rads), Bumpers, Lurkers and Alligators :haha:
I am pretty sure the Kapil Dev comment was a sarcastic one. Kapil is a jack@ss; bullsh*t is his forte. I doubt that he even takes himself seriously.
One comment could be sarcastic, but two comments in two diff threads ? I dont know, only Gambit can answer that. But am hopeful of inducting a new member into the squad:haha:
Kapil never indulges in BS. He is spot on here.
I must say I was more than a little surprised at that statement. For one, Kapil does indulge in BS from time to time. Secondly Gambo is a big Sachin fan. For a moment I wondered if Gambo was being tongue in cheek, kinda "bheega bheega ke chappal maarna". But I would also not be surprised if he is indeed serious. All said Sachin does deserve all the criticism he is getting today. xx
The sachin lynch mob side(who will have egg on their face) v the admiration of the greatest cricketer ever, who is a really nice bloke as well and a hero side. I know which side I am on!
All I can say then is "Grow up". Sachin is far from being India's greatest cricketer let alone world's greatest cricketer.
All I can say then is "Grow up". Sachin is far from being India's greatest cricketer let alone world's greatest cricketer.
whats happenned to you over the weekend? Sachin is FAR from being India's greatest cricketer? Far? Lurks, you've lost it :thumbs_down: first line on cricinfo.. abt sachin When he became the first batsman to score 50 hundreds in international cricket, Sachin Tendulkar established himself as the greatest of all Indian cricketers.
The sachin lynch mob side(who will have egg on their face) v the admiration of the greatest cricketer ever, who is a really nice bloke as well and a hero side. I know which side I am on!
"Your powers are weak, young Skywalker. NO ONE can escape the power of the DARK SIDE...You will join me, and we will rule the galaxy as one ! " darksideqr7.jpg
first line on cricinfo.. abt sachin When he became the first batsman to score 50 hundreds in international cricket, Sachin Tendulkar established himself as the greatest of all Indian cricketers.
That statement itself is hilarious. If Sachin had scored only 49 hundreds in International cricket then he would NOT have been greatest Indian cricketer, eh Holy. Come on dont fall for such lines. I repeat Sachin is NOT the greatest Indian cricketer. I rate Kapil and Sunny ahead of him. I shall ignore the other part of your post. xxxx

Yuvi for SRT Darn I missed that. Seems like he is deadly serious. By the way I am with you Gambo on that one. Chuck SRT and get in Yuvi. Wouldnt do any worse than scoring 53 runs plus he is much more of a "utility" player(thats what many Sachin fans advocate).

LOL @ Predz' date=' damn you, u have termed us as the dark side.[/quote'] Well at least preds acknowledges the evil nature of what is being conspired against an indian legend. But just like in star wars good always in the end over comes evil! Light will prevail over the dark side. In this case it will be in the form of egg on faces with a sachin ton!