Any smokers out there?

PriyankaSR

Never smoked but I have done hooka and it was quite backed too. I mean I really don't need a reason to smoke :proud: If I'm too tensed about something, then I just head down to the park or something and just go for a walk or if I'm home then I put some music on and start grooving :dance:

Smoking is proud thing only for children who just wants to show-off. For pros, its just another thing and let me tell you, its not a thing to be proud of. So beta, pehle bade aur samajdar ban jao, phir ye kaam karna. Aage tuhadi marji he
When did I ever mention I am proud of it? :facepalm:

This brought back some memories. So here goes... I smoked when I was in 5th grade..tried it 5-6 times I think. My dad used to roll his own cigs and for that he used to buy tobacco in pouches. I don't remember the brand but the thin sheets of paper were neatly packed as below: Rolling-Paper.jpg He used to open the package and take out the paper. I used to watch him roll the cigs and lick the paper to seal the edges. He used to neatly arrange the tobacco in the paper with his fingers like this... Rolling-tobacco-006.jpg After making the cig, both ends used to be open. So you want to make the other end stiff so it retains its shape between the lips. For that he used to neatly cut a thin strip of stiff paper with scissors usually from the carton/packaging itself. Then he used to shape that strip and insert it at one end of the cig. And then the lighter came out...ahh he had his own gas can for that to refill the lighters. I used to love the smell of the gas and the noise it made...psss..psssssss!!! After lighting the cig, he had a unique way of holding it between his little finger and the fourth finger. Then he used to make a fist and inhale through the clenched fist...like this.. smoking%2Bsadhu.jpg except as I said earlier the cig used to be in between the last two fingers. I didn't know how he did it..I thought it took a lot of energy as I soon found out. My small lungs could not imitate that weird but awesome technique. One day I sneaked to the terrace with the rolling papers and tobacco and rolled a joint with one of my friends. Hmm.. didn't last long though coz I got caught. :hehe: Since those days of experimentation, I have not smoked. BUT somehow I developed a liking for girls who do smoke.. hmmm...the smoky breath and the lingering taste one gets after a kiss. :girl_sigh: @ Priyanka..What's your story...How did you get into this? :D
dude , thats not cigis your dad used to smoke :cantstop:

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1854916&postcount=27 did you get some kind of brainfart before writing this? Or you were just showing schoolish wannabe attitude just coz you felt the need to react. Let me tell you, you just reacted before thoroughly understanding what I said and you had no idea about it. By doing so, you will be making a fool of yourself only and you will be called dumb