Any smokers out there?

PriyankaSR

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1854916&postcount=27 did you get some kind of brainfart before writing this? Or you were just showing schoolish wannabe attitude just coz you felt the need to react. Let me tell you, you just reacted before thoroughly understanding what I said and you had no idea about it. By doing so, you will be making a fool of yourself only and you will be called dumb
Chill ! What am I supposed to make of that, huh? Sorry about that. I didn't know (I still don't):doh:, forgive me. Chill baby chill. :kiss::wink:

@Sree_india I have no problem with her. I was also enjoying her threads as well. But she somehow gets a feeling from heaven that everybody hates her threads and she needs to show some attitude. She should first try to understand the atmosphere of ICF. Then she will be able to understand people's feelings much better.

@Sree_india I have no problem with her. I was also enjoying her threads as well. But she somehow gets a feeling from heaven that everybody hates her threads and she needs to show some attitude. She should first try to understand the atmosphere of ICF. Then she will be able to understand people's feelings much better.
I was IGNORED. :cantstop:

Chill ! What am I supposed to make of that, huh? Sorry about that. I didn't know (I still don't):doh:, forgive me. Chill baby chill. :kiss::wink:
Its ok. In that comment of mine. I was pulling Gautimaan's leg not yours and I was teasing him that he wants to be like you. BTW, I like your threads and I have no problem with you :drinks: