Deccan Chargers - Official Thread

maniac

Most Under-rated IPL Side.... This time they are going to win the 2nd IPL title.....You heard it here firstB->:nervous:
OK
Have to Cheer for Pappu Ptel though....May be he will be the 2nd coming of Gilchrist
:hysterical: now that's too much:hysterical:

haan piche se to first aa hi jaayenge
Yaar Tumse ye umeed nahi thi...Steyn,Ishanth,Gony and some interesting domestic bowling talent...Do you know anything else about the domestic bowling talent 01 India Ishant Sharma 05 India Ankit Sharma 08 South Africa Dale Steyn 09 India Anand Rajan 10 India Akash Bhandari 23 South Africa Rusty Theron 76 India Manpreet Gony 99 India Amit Mishra -- India TP Sudhindra -- India Veer Pratap Singh -- India Sneha Kishore

Dearth of DC Supportes eh???....NP This is like my little online man cave where I can come back to laugh at every other team whenever we Kick some serious ***:hehe::hehe::hehe: Looks like I will not be sharing my pleasure with anyone else:dance:

Dearth of DC Supportes eh???....NP This is like my little online man cave where I can come back to laugh at every other team whenever we Kick some serious ***:hehe::hehe::hehe: Looks like I will not be sharing my pleasure with anyone else:dance:
I support DC!! :two_thumbs_up:

Tanmay Srivastava 1. My nickname: Toshu 2. My favourite food: Mughlai 3. My best friend: Saurabh,Amit 4. My fitness mantra: Stay Fit 5. My recent holiday destination: Dubai 6. My dream machine: Ipad 3 7. My best playing moment in my career: Winning the India Under-19 World Cup 2008 8. My best IPL 2011 moment: N/A *My domestic/international season so far (2011-2012)... Ranji Trophy Season was very good. *Because my team Deccan Chargers... Is full of enthuasiasm and true spirits *My hero in Team Deccan Chargers is Kumar Sangakkara *My best friend and team mate in Deccan Chargers is Anand Rajan *I am specifically working on the following areas to improve my game this IPL season Improvising shots *My expectations of IPL 2012 for me and my team are To do well in the matches and win the IPL 2012-03-02 *My favourite cricket ground in India where IPL matches are played Rajiv Gandhi Stadium , Hyderabad *My favourite sport/s other than Cricket Swimming *My motto in life Work Hard and leave the rest to God *Hyderabad is special because I always had a good time there *I aspire to achieve...in my cricket career To serve my Country and to do well *I would like to share my special / unique non-cricketing experience.... I went for Safari in Africa. It was an overwhelming experience for me to see the KING OF FOREST Lion so close.

Chargers Quick Fire Bytes Anand Rajan 1. My nickname: Andy 2. My favourite food: Pasta 3. My best friend : Bals 4. My fitness mantra: Eat healthy train hard 5. My recent holiday destination: Sydney 6. My dream machine: Buggatti Veyron 7. My best playing moment in my career: After taking 10 wickets on my Ranji debut... 8. My best IPL 2011 moment: After getting SACHIN TENDULKAR’s wicket. My domestic/international season so far (2011-2012) : Got the most wickets for my side in 20/20 domestic matches and did well in Ranji one days. Because my team Deccan Chargers: It has got the right blend of exuberance in youth and experience in lot of senior pros. My hero in Team Deccan Chargers is: Dale Steyn because he is very easy going as human and transforms into lethal weapon on the field My best friend and team mate in Deccan Chargers is : Ankit Sharma, Bharat Chipli and Ishank Jaggi. I am specifically working on the following areas to improve my game this IPL season: I am spending a lot of time working on my basics and polish skills required for this format. My expectations of IPL 2012 for me and my team are : Obviously winning the championship and contributing as much as I can to that cause. My favourite cricket ground in India where IPL matches are played: Uppal Stadium and Wankhede Stadium. My favourite sport/s other than Cricket: Tennis My mottos in life: Stay honest and pursue excellence. Hyderabad is special because: People are very warm and welcoming. I aspire to achieve...in my cricket career: To play for my country. I would like to share my special / unique non-cricketing experience.... Meeting his holiness Dalai Lama. :dance:

Ishank Jaggi 1. My nickname: Jags 2. My favourite food: Chicken Biryani 3. My best friend: Sunny Gupta 4. My fitness mantra: Use it or Lose it 5. My recent holiday destination: Kashmir 6. My dream machine: Aston Martin 7. My best playing moment in my career: Reaching my 1st double hundred in Ranji Trophy. 8. My best IPL 2011 moment: When Coach Darren said before the 1st game "you are in mate"

There is one guy who supports DC ONLY when they win. His name starts with d and ends with n :giggle: Previous moniker - nikred :secret:
The first time he supported DC, they were the worst team in previous edition. :finger: I have mixed feelings for DC though, I can't stand Sangakkara. :mad: But decided to support the other players. :dc:

Who are DC's star players?
Bharat Chipli Cameron White Shikhar Dhawan Ishank Jaggi JP Duminy Arjun Yadav Sunny Sohal Dwaraka Ravi Teja Darren Bravo Daniel Harris Chris Lynn Tanmay Mishra Tanmay Srivastava Abhishek Jhunjhunwala Akshath Reddy Daniel Christian Biplab Samantray Ashish Reddy Syed Quadri Atchuta Rao Kumar Sangakkara (Captain) Parthiv Patel Kedar Devdhar Ishant Sharma Ankit Sharma Dale Steyn Anand Rajan Rusty Theron Manpreet Gony Amit Mishra TP Sudhindra Akash Bhandari Veer Pratap Singh Sneha Kishore

The first time he supported DC, they were the worst team in previous edition. :finger: I have mixed feelings for DC though, I can't stand Sangakkara. :mad: But decided to support the other players. :dc:
I Concur.... hate the playa don't hate the game :--D