Those gully Cricket days

I used to live near a park where there were like 10 different matches at one time There was so much confusion when we used to catch someone else's ball ..then come home and mom used shout abt the dirty clothes and shoes I remember I was the hero of the game once i.e, accidentally I was checking some school girls out while the game was going on and I was at Mid on, the batsmen connected the ball real hard and it was coming right to my face...man the relfex rectin, I took the 50 km/hr catch with my left hand to save my face..those who knew it was an accident couldnt stop laughing, rest were clapping :cantstop:

I used to live near a park where there were like 10 different matches at one time There was so much confusion when we used to catch someone else's ball ..then come home and mom used shout abt the dirty clothes and shoes I remember I was the hero of the game once i.e, accidentally I was checking some school girls out while the game was going on and I was at Mid on, the batsmen connected the ball real hard and it was coming right to my face...man the relfex rectin, I took the 50 km/hr catch with my left hand to save my face..those who knew it was an accident couldnt stop laughing, rest were clapping :cantstop:
lol rofl.. ditto similar incident happend with me.. i was standing near the exit gate of the park.. our team was fielding.. the juice waala was standing outside with his redi.... the place where i was standing there not asingle ball was coming to field, so i was pretty much sure that it won't even come later, hence i started drinking juice.. finished paying juice waala 10 rupees, and then turned back.... and noticed.. the ball just went for a four where i was standing.. i was dissapointed and ppl in my team were shouting, cursing and stuff.. :hysterical:"saaleh, kamin, pant coat.." wagara wagara, these things are just unforgettable.. a moment unforgettable..