Is Donny actually Dhondhy?

lol.... 2 different ends of the spectrum.... Dhondy is obviously a lil mellow nowadays cos of additional responsibility.....dhondy has had some famous battles in the past :wink_smile:' date= which many of u have missed.....
You gotta be kidding me Gats ! Dhondy and Shwetabh are the two guys I have seen who never lose their cool or indulge in petty fights . Please don't tell me they have a dark side.:tounge_smile:

KR, I dont know if you were around when we were on the other board, and one just had to use the drop down menu to swing between the Indian and Pak boards. There was a poster in the Pak board whose name I forget - I am not particularly netsavvy - Dhondy and he used to have the most fraught arguments - it went to a stage when the other chap used to log on to two PCs simultaneously. The other exchange of ideas - the more recent ones - were a cakewalk for the good doctor, but got a bit tiresome to bystanders like me.

No, there was another one M something - the Doc will remember. BTW, you should put up the rest of his articles in the Doc corner - the 'tick tock' 5pm article, 'the early AM why I am hooked to this forum' article etc.
lol I remember this guy named "Miraj", who always used to come and ask "Why ?"
KR, I dont know if you were around when we were on the other board, and one just had to use the drop down menu to swing between the Indian and Pak boards. There was a poster in the Pak board whose name I forget - I am not particularly netsavvy - Dhondy and he used to have the most fraught arguments - it went to a stage when the other chap used to log on to two PCs simultaneously. The other exchange of ideas - the more recent ones - were a cakewalk for the good doctor, but got a bit tiresome to bystanders like me.
I used to browse the old ICF infrequently. To be honest , I didn't even know about the fights that resulted in the birth of this message board. But have been here since it's nascency and must admit I quite enjoy being here although I don't post much because of want of time !:thumbs_up: