Does anyone like Dravid's new Helmet?

BTW Gambit, I was listening to Angus Fraser et al on TMS over the weekend - I find Sky too dry. Gus swears Azza was the best right hand batsman he has seen (second as a batsman to Lara) - he was so effusive in his praise, it was unbelievable. They interviewed Azza and he gave his usual 'itwasateamdecisioneveryonewantedtobowlfirstandithoughtiwouldgoochhit300andyesihattedwell'

^^ Fraser's opinion about Azhar might be due to this particular innings. http://www.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/1990/IND_IN_ENG/IND_ENG_T1_26-31JUL1990.html Azhar had scored at more than a run a ball and this particular innings was widely celebrated in English media. Aggers had mentioned that "English should make an effort to catch the genie of Azza and keep it in a jar in England" while Johnston had bemused "No point expecting any Englishman to play the shots that Azhar played". And in the next game Azhar went one better with 150 plus. His match fixing allegation aside I find it fascinating that Azhar gets routinely picked in all time Indian XI. Far ahead of the likes of Vishwanath, Amarnath, Manjrekar, Vengsarkar etc etc. Considering how many Indians still dislike the chap it is nothing sort of amazing. xx

^^ Fraser's opinion about Azhar might be due to this particular innings. http://www.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/1990/IND_IN_ENG/IND_ENG_T1_26-31JUL1990.html Azhar had scored at more than a run a ball and this particular innings was widely celebrated in English media. Aggers had mentioned that "English should make an effort to catch the genie of Azza and keep it in a jar in England" while Johnston had bemused "No point expecting any Englishman to play the shots that Azhar played". And in the next game Azhar went one better with 150 plus. His match fixing allegation aside I find it fascinating that Azhar gets routinely picked in all time Indian XI. Far ahead of the likes of Vishwanath, Amarnath, Manjrekar, Vengsarkar etc etc. Considering how many Indians still dislike the chap it is nothing sort of amazing. xx
Lurks... i would pick him in the top 5 indian batters of all time...
I just bought the albion helmet dravid wears last week. So comfortable and light!
idont know whether he has changed his helmet again or in between because in the older helmets the space between the top part and front grills was less so that the ball cud not pass but in the newer helmet its slightly more I remember i think it was him but was hit by bouncer and the ball got stuck between the grills and the top part and still managed to hit his nose just enough for him to bleed and later they showed the difference between the older helmets and newer helmets

You can adjust the grill on all helemts. Must make sure you adjust it so ball cannot pass through gap. Although mant batters like large gap so they can see better but of course you then run risk of what happened to Dravid. Personally better to be safe then sorry and one soon gets used to the grill a bit tighter.