Ind-Eng toss: what would you do?

novpj

So what should RD do if he wins the toss (for a change!) IMO he should bowl first. Seems like it has been rainings lately and hence the pitch will be juicy and will suit the team bowling first. Also given how weak our batting is why would we expose them?

Conversely , If it doesnt rain today and tomorow and england bat first and make a half decent score , then we will be in big trouble if weather changes during our inning. we HAVE TO bat first. Remember Leeds 2002 ? We gotto back ourselves and have faith in our batting line-up.

I would be inclined to bowl too but that pitch seems to produce high scoring games so batting wouldn't be a bad option either. Batting last may not be a good option either. I suppose it is one of the tosses Rahul may want to lose.

Thats the spirit. Plenty of time to slaughter the team if we lose! For now lets believe! Word of warning MM, predictions are dangerous:D
If i were to let disappointments and batting form get to me , i should have stopped watching cricket 5-6 years ago. Even if its India Z against Aus , I would still pray for our team to win ! And Dsr , all ya predictions better come true , After all , you have predicted so much ! :D