Bheekh Maango thread

Zelig

I was so confident about an Indian win that I punted 2 billionz on the Dhoni XI vs Bangos. I realise my mistake now. Please donate me 2 billionz. I don't have anything to offer you in return, except open match threads for important matches given my unbeaten record (12-0 and counting :proud:) God bless you. Thank You! :icflove: Strike - 1,000,000,000

:giggle:Words to a young warrior about the need to develop a stoic nature. It basically says' date=' in your darkest days don't let anyone know that once you had the world at your feet and then lost it all.[/quote'] Nice. Thanks for the inspiration. :icflove: I still got my 700 millionz, I'll work my way up. :finger: you all misers esp. you laaloo dhokla

59$ from 1983-2011. Will return but no interest for you :sick:

:proud: I'm a miser? I barely have 30 million thanks to donation from Sid :((
Alrite, you're excused but it doesn't change my opinion on Gujjus...kanjoos:icflove:

59$ from 1983-2011. Will return but no interest for you :sick: Alrite, you're excused but it doesn't change my opinion on Gujjus...kanjoos:icflove:
how ungreatful, at the time of donation, I only had $60 in my account and I gave you 98.33% of my wealth. "It's not the Amount, it's the Thought that Counts"