A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

Heard Andrew Milller was going to be talking to CNN. American TV picking up on, its a big deal. But Indians want it downplayed What a shame
Indians do not respect their heroes/ heritage. If tomorrow Obama congratulates Saina Nehwal, next day Indians will start singing her praises. The list is endless across every discipline. eg Milkha Singh, Dabbawallahs, Amartya Sen, Yoga, Dagar brothers (Dhrupad music), Bhagwad Gita, Indian sciences.
bahut ho gayi nautanki aur lafandargiri. agar auqat hai' date=' then learn to debate within the context. In this thread, you jumped on my post with "helmet reply". leave the helmet ka debate, helmet kay thread mein, aur professorgiri ka debate uss thread mein. iss thread ki post pay jirah karni hai tou proper reply kar, nahi to apney kanchey daba aur nikal le patli gali se.[/quote'] Har baat pe auqat poochte ho, by the way it is aukaat..pahle sahi bolna sheekho..baad mein aake guftagu karna. And you seriously think I will waste my Friday doing debate by chela brigade? The only thing worse than you guys knowledge, or lack thereof, is a sense of humor. By the way your post are going increasingly towards worse. Not that you have to listen to me or anything.

One look in the padosi forum and you realize how much the little man graped them in the last decade. He lives in the consciousness of Pakis more than even their team members. The Pakis and Aussies are the most vocal in demanding the retirement of the master. guess what ? heard from the horses mouth, the master is going to continue for a while. May the grape of padosis continue on Sunday.

It was actually a headline on ESPN web page' date=' amidst all the march madness.[/quote'] Nope it was in the montage at the start of American ESPN Sportscenter at 6 PM ET with the desi commentator going "Hundredth hundred....". I believe they will talk some more about it once they are done with the march madness and peyton stuff.
no first learn to speak to people in a respectfull and decent manner. But if your main option in a discussion is to do trolling then I totally understand your choice of going for bravado and peurile BS.
Arre Munni bahut der ke baad muhn khola?? Ab noton se tumhara muhn band karoo tab mujra karegi kya meri chammak challo..meri kalakand...Kolkatta ki rasgulla...yum yum.. :girly1: :cheer:
From twitter "Well done ... now please retire! No, not Sachin Tendulkar but his doubters/haters who probably had their best year in 20 odd years..."
@MalhotraSaurabh Dear Sachin haters, if you had retired yesterday you could have gone away at your peak. Nope they'll always find something to thrive on
Har baat pe auqat poochte ho' date=' by the way it is aukaat..[b']pahle sahi bolna sheekho..baad mein aake guftagu karna. And you seriously think I will waste my Friday doing debate by chela brigade? The only thing worse than you guys knowledge, or lack thereof, is a sense of humor. By the way your post are going increasingly towards worse. Not that you have to listen to me or anything.
So, starting by making out of context troll remarks is your idea of "baat karney ka sahi tareeqa"? You must be having some out of the world taaalking skillzzz, that hardly anyone holds serious debate with you, and even if one does manage to start, it turns into lafandargiri in no time. Anyway, thanks for the entertainment for the day. Apna aaj ka tamga chhap kay diwar pe chipka lena. You may continue exercising your superior conversation skills with this.-----> 528.jpg