A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

That is true perhaps. But one gets the feeling that team India has been bogged down by this milestone because no matter what he says' date= SRT has been psyched out the past year because of the hype surrounding this landmark. Maybe its the media's fault, but one has to wonder how many wins SRT has effectively cockblocked over the past 12 months because he hasn't been able to focus on the job at hand. Like most, I recognize the greatness of the man, but unlike most, I don't subscribe infallibility to his batting legend.
but what about the 2nd innings of this match - the milestone had already been achieved so why exactly were the bowlers so bogged down that they couldn't defend 289 against Bangladesh..
but what about the 2nd innings of this match - the milestone had already been achieved so why exactly were the bowlers so bogged down that they couldn't defend 289 against Bangladesh..
People blame sachin for everything.The dew made the pitch easier to bat and against an attack which is club level .
The banner is looking like a blot on what is supposed to be an Indian cricket site' date=' not a Tendulkar worshiping one.[/quote'] You are one of the admins and founders of this site. Take it down if you wish...coz it's not coming down from my side. Otherwise, take a piece of paper and paste it on your monitor so you don't see the banner. No matter what SRT does, people will find a reason to whine. :cantstop:
You are one of the admins and founders of this site. Take it down if you wish...coz it's not coming down from my side. Otherwise, take a piece of paper and paste it on your monitor so you don't see the banner. No matter what SRT does, people will find a reason to whine. :cantstop:
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
You are one of the admins and founders of this site. Take it down if you wish...coz it's not coming down from my side. Otherwise, take a piece of paper and paste it on your monitor so you don't see the banner. No matter what SRT does, people will find a reason to whine. :cantstop:
Don't you think it's a bit premature to take Dravid off the banner? I would have preferred if you had left RD and his numbers in the right like before and with Tendu's image with his 100 on the left. Just a suggestion.
^ I would never do that, so in that case let the banner stay and let's celebrate the mahashatak when the likes of Jahurul were making runs at a much faster pace against a better bowling attack just because they were not chasing some "millstone".
Don't you think it's a bit premature to take Dravid off the banner? I would have preferred if you had left RD and his numbers in the right like before and with Tendu's image with his 100 on the left. Just a suggestion.
Premature? :facepalm: He got a 100 so he got a fkng banner. If dravid decides to unretire in the future, we will also have a banner for his comeback. You wanna whine about his selfish 100? then go ahead. But whining about the freaking banner? Seriously?
stupidest reasoning i've heard.The bangladeshi batsmen are poor,so our bowlers are pathetic to not defend this total. Then what about the bangladeshi bowling were they so talented and mighty that ur god could not score a run a ball hundred on a flat wicket against them?
Ah The Buddha makes everyone happy - he makes his fans happy by achieving an impossible feat and he makes his haters happy by allegedly playing selfishly for the 100. The ways of The Buddha are mysterious' date=' oh well![/quote'] He takes care of all :om:
Premature? :facepalm: He got a 100 so he got a fkng banner. If dravid decides to unretire in the future, we will also have a banner for his comeback. You wanna whine about his selfish 100? then go ahead. But whining about the freaking banner? Seriously?
dude, I meant premature in terms of honoring a guy's 16 years of service to Indian cricket and being taken out in 2 days cause someone else reached a personal milestone. :facepalm: