Charge Against Indian Doctor Dropped

Dhondy

News today from The Hindu: Haneef had prior knowledge of UK plots: Minister
It appears that the Aussie minister knows little about what he is talking. Here is what he states
Andrews detailed what he said was intelligence information gleaned from chatroom conversations that Haneef had with his brother in India to back his decision to cancel the doctor's working visa.
To the best of my knowledge one can not produce a chatroom conversation in a court. Why? Simple. The conversation can be easily edited. Whether the whole conversation is "saved" on local machine, or the server, anyone who has access to the machine or the server can go and update it to reflect whatever he/she wants it to be. The Minister will have to produce more significant proof than chatroom conversations. More so since Australian Investigation reputation has certainly taken a hit in this whole incident. xxx

Noone buys that one could be chummy with bonafide terrorist cousin without even an inking of what he is upto....
No-one buys your muslim-hatred here, except your fellow hindu fundies. People who are terrorists don't go around proclaiming their intent to everyone,especially family members unless they are SURE that they can sway the family member. Its basic common sense, really.

People who are terrorists don't go around proclaiming their intent to everyone' date=especially family members unless they are SURE that they can sway the family member. Its basic common sense, really.
True. I must say that it has bothered me considerably that many Indians still fail to accept that Haneef was innocent. If it was not the case he would still be behind the bars in a foreign land. The other day I was talking to a few friends of mine(they work in Delhi) and it seems they would have much rather been happy if Haneef was indicted on a false premise rather than accept that he was innocent. I do hope the number of such people are in minority. xxx

True. I must say that it has bothered me considerably that many Indians still fail to accept that Haneef was innocent. If it was not the case he would still be behind the bars in a foreign land. The other day I was talking to a few friends of mine(they work in Delhi) and it seems they would have much rather been happy if Haneef was indicted on a false premise rather than accept that he was innocent. I do hope the number of such people are in minority. xxx
Very True ! .

Its because people like those and D_R know very little about what is actually going on and do not have the intelligence or the life experience to form independent opinions. As a result, their only barometer on whether they are right or wrong is vindication. Hence wanting a conviction on Haneef even when there is no evidence. Remember, we arnt dealing with sane people here- these hinduvta types do not even believe in the basic premise of the law- innocent until proven guilty.

Why we Indians feel like that...has any self-apologetic ever tried to understand that. Why we feel that a Muslim charged with crime/terrorism has highest probability of being guilty? Simple beacuse in a country like India where Muslims are in minority, still MAJORITY of crimes/criminal activity are committed by this community. Coming back to this Hneef issue he may be innocent but why we Indians under the influence of self-apology never try to understand that why only haneef or his brother were suspected of this act. I mean there are millions of non-Muslim Indians who have left the country to earn their bread and butter...but still when it came to crime/terrorism only a Muslim is nabbed. Why? Think.

Why we Indians feel like that...has any self-apologetic ever tried to understand that.
Yes, its called ignorance and tendency to generalize when no grounds for it exists.
still MAJORITY of crimes/criminal activity are committed by this community.
False. There are more hindus than muslims in India's jails and the the majority of terrorism carried out in India is done by Maoists, not the muslims.
under the influence of self-apology
Not under the influence of self-apology, under the influence of sanity and eglatarian perspective is more like it.
but still when it came to crime/terrorism only a Muslim is nabbed. Why?
False. There are non-muslim indians who get arrested for crimes and terrorism too- the worst case of terrorism involving an Indian is actually a sikh terrorist for the Air India bombing.

Why we Indians feel like that...has any self-apologetic ever tried to understand that.
Correction. Not WE INDIANS, but some of WE Indians. You do realize that there are many Indians, if not most, who absolutely disagrees with the likes of you.
Why we feel that a Muslim charged with crime/terrorism has highest probability of being guilty?
Errrr maybe because you are a racist? Check out the next quote.
Simple beacuse in a country like India where Muslims are in minority, still MAJORITY of crimes/criminal activity are committed by this community.
To use your analogy, the BLACKS do most of the crimes in USA, does that mean every Black is looked as a criminal?? You do realize that a person, white or black or brown, who actually does that(looks at every Black as a criminal due to probability) is a racist.
Coming back to this Hneef issue he may be innocent but why we Indians under the influence of self-apology never try to understand that why only haneef or his brother were suspected of this act.
He has been released by an Independent court. End of the discussion.
I mean there are millions of non-Muslim Indians who have left the country to earn their bread and butter...but still when it came to crime/terrorism only a Muslim is nabbed.
And the nabbed Muslim has resulted in eggs for Australian establishment thus far. Did you forget to read that part? xxx

Potato..Potaaato (the accent' date=' not the spelling itself) :D[/quote'] Actually no, i digress..racism is pertaining to race. Ie, any form of discrimination that is ethnically consistent (such as DR's hatred towards bengalis, the KKK hatred towards blacks, etc etc). But since muslims come from all races/ethnicities, muslims cannot be lumped in as a race- thus anti muslim sentiments can be bigotry, not racism.

@ Lurker and CC1981 It's a fact, majority of Crimes are committed by Muslims. You can read daily newspapers, in Mumbai alone starting from petty-petty crimes till Bombings in train, local buses and Zaveri Bazar market, burning of Radhabai chawl, attack on temple and list is looooong. All are committed by Muslims. Our pseudo-secular governance will never allow to list crimes as per "Religion" of the Criminal otherwise you will get the picture as clear as sky in Benaras. Eventhough you feel I am begotted or racist, I am fine with your accusation. Thank you. CC1981--- Bhaisahab you can't compare maoists insurgency in northeast with Msulim crimes and Islamic terrorism. Maoists include all-- atheists. hindus, buddhists, Christsins. while Bombing by Muslims is done only by them. But again I am racist/begotted so I am wrong.

Guest dada_rocks
No-one buys your muslim-hatred here' date=' except your fellow hindu fundies. People who are terrorists don't go around proclaiming their intent to everyone,especially family members unless they are SURE that they can sway the family member. Its basic common sense, really.[/quote'] U don't have to proclaim anti-social behavious is visible from afar. The guy who blew himself was nuts from beginning he used to do tamatrums over dipawali celebration in his family. We are talking about his cousin, chummy cousin who shares sim-card, not some public proclamation at time square.

Guest dada_rocks
Yes, its called ignorance and tendency to generalize when no grounds for it exists. False. There are more hindus than muslims in India's jails and the the majority of terrorism carried out in India is done by Maoists, not the muslims. Not under the influence of self-apology, under the influence of sanity and eglatarian perspective is more like it. False. There are non-muslim indians who get arrested for crimes and terrorism too- the worst case of terrorism involving an Indian is actually a sikh terrorist for the Air India bombing.
And people rightly called them during that period what they were. As of today it has zero relevance,

It's a fact, majority of Crimes are committed by Muslims.
Prove it.
You can read daily newspapers, in Mumbai alone starting from petty-petty crimes till Bombings in train, local buses and Zaveri Bazar market, burning of Radhabai chawl, attack on temple and list is looooong. All are committed by Muslims
Mate, if mumbai newspapers printed every single crime per day in Mumbai alone, nevermind rest of India, the newspapers would start looking like encyclopedeas.
Bhaisahab you can't compare maoists insurgency in northeast with Msulim crimes and Islamic terrorism. Maoists include all-- atheists. hindus, buddhists, Christsins
Ofcourse i can compare, since it is a FACT that maoists are responsible for more terrorism and death in India than islamic terrorists. We just like to focus on the latter because it is a much more (historically) sensetive topic and essentially a clash of civilizations.
while Bombing by Muslims is done only by them.
huh ? what ?? i dunno what you mean here....you mean to say that there arnt no muslims in maoist groups ? if so, you are incorrect- moaists will never affiliate themselves with an islamic group but in terms of recruitment, they are the most pragmatic lot and have ALL kinds of people in there.

We are talking about his cousin, chummy cousin who shares sim-card, not some public proclamation at time square.
I share my VISA card with my brother when he is here- and i have no effin idea what my brother is up to. All i know is he is in India at the moment- no effin idea if he is planning on blowing stuff up or chanting hare-krishna all day long. Chummy and all that is your twist on it- it is a FACT that criminals,especially terrorists, are least likely to divulge this information to their family. Every terrorist is someone's cousin/son/daughter/father- to assume that their relative knew about the plot because they gave the guy a simcard or a pakora is height of bigoted retardation, really.

As of today it has zero relevance,
False. I live in Vancouver- you do not. I can tell you that it is still of HUGE relevance today and Sikh gangs still maintain Khalistan funds etc. from racketeering ( the three biggest criminal organization in Vancouver are Russian,Sikh and Chinese, in that order).

Guest dada_rocks
He is not innocent for sure played his cards well and hence won freedom just wait and watch. Already his chaty-transcript suggests he knew what was about to happen. Nobody in his/her right mind except his lawyer can buy the argument that he had no clue about what his chummy cousin was upto. Yes too bad in court this can;t be put forward as evidence. Hope next time clown gets nabbed with smoking gun before he actually ends up harming people.

Guest dada_rocks
Why we Indians feel like that...has any self-apologetic ever tried to understand that. Why we feel that a Muslim charged with crime/terrorism has highest probability of being guilty? Simple beacuse in a country like India where Muslims are in minority, still MAJORITY of crimes/criminal activity are committed by this community. Coming back to this Hneef issue he may be innocent but why we Indians under the influence of self-apology never try to understand that why only haneef or his brother were suspected of this act. I mean there are millions of non-Muslim Indians who have left the country to earn their bread and butter...but still when it came to crime/terrorism only a Muslim is nabbed. Why? Think.
I am telling u for same level of association of sim-card sharing in india he wud still have been behind bars, I guess aussie court is little too lenient.