Watching Real Cricket is addictive.....

Now I snapped two tickets for tomorrows match on Ebay just now. Thought I had enough after going to tour match in Chelmsford and Lords Saturday/Sunday....but there is this disappointment... Really want to watch The Wall and The Boss Wish me luck Go India

Now I snapped two tickets for tomorrows match on Ebay just now. Thought I had enough after going to tour match in Chelmsford and Lords Saturday/Sunday....but there is this disappointment... Really want to watch The Wall and The Boss Wish me luck Go India
Good luck T'sport ! May God bless you with some scintillating Indian batting ! Do upload some spectator-view pics if possible.
lucky guy. all the best. have fun. hopefully you will get your paisa vasool.
Take an IndianCricketFans.com Banner :cantstop:

Dil Kush Huan.... Great .... Lords is a Library compared to Trentbridge..So much fun, with the fancy dress day. The Chanting of Sachin from us around 10 fans reverberated the whole stand and soon the english joined in it as well.... In a hurry I forgot to take my camera....But took snaps from my mobile. Will post them soon along with the previous ones.... Now I am resisting myself to go tomorrow :) Got an autograph from Yuvi, Powar and Bose

Dil Kush Huan.... Great .... Lords is a Library compared to Trentbridge..So much fun, with the fancy dress day. The Chanting of Sachin from us around 10 fans reverberated the whole stand and soon the english joined in it as well.... In a hurry I forgot to take my camera....But took snaps from my mobile. Will post them soon along with the previous ones.... Now I am resisting myself to go tomorrow :)
Good stuff!
Got an autograph from Yuvi, Powar and Bose
Hope the Bandit Queen didn't scare you :laugh: