Yudh Abhyas 2012 - U.S. and Indian Army military exercise

akshayxyz

Yudh Abhyas is an annual exercise between the Indian and U.S. armies. Yudh Abhyas 2012 took place in Mahajan training range, Rajasthan, India 70km from the Pakistan border. This is a short trailer showing some of the events of the military exercise. The units that took part were from U.S. Army Pacific (USARPAC) including the A troop 2-14 Cav 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division from Schofield Barracks, Hawaii and the 6th Engineer Battalion (Airborne), 2nd Engineer Brigade out of Ft. Richardson, Alaska. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQcIphhr2iQ]Yudh Abhyas 2012 - U.S. and Indian Army military exercise Trailer - HD - YouTube[/ame]

Indo-US armed forces training together, 70 km from where :hmmm:

Good video. But we need to train our black cats more-basically we are crap at neutralising terrorists or dealing with hijackings. This is our major weakness.
Yea, if only we had 007 to train us :orderorder:

Indo-US armed forces training together, 70 km from where :hmmm: Yea, if only we had 007 to train us :orderorder:
The regular british police are better at dealing with terrorists than India's elite units. I think there is always a communication problem between different security groups in India. Mumbai attacks should NEVER have caused so much loss of innocent life. It was an embarassment to our security forces and the sad loss of life. If that happened here, families of victims would be legally sueing the government and also there would be a massive enquiry. In India it gets hidden under the carpet.

The regular british police are better at dealing with terrorists than India's elite units. I think there is always a communication problem between different security groups in India. Mumbai attacks should NEVER have caused so much loss of innocent life. It was an embarassment to our security forces and the sad loss of life. If that happened here, families of victims would be legally sueing the government and also there would be a massive enquiry. In India it gets hidden under the carpet.
:facepalm:

The regular british police are better at dealing with terrorists than India's elite units.
:hysterical:
I think there is always a communication problem between different security groups in India. Mumbai attacks should NEVER have caused so much loss of innocent life. It was an embarassment to our security forces and the sad loss of life.
Communication issues, certainly .. but you can't blame the Special Forces for failures on many levels that led to 26/11. Almost all of the killings had been carried out before the NSG got to Mumbai.
If that happened here, families of victims would be legally sueing the government and also there would be a massive enquiry. In India it gets hidden under the carpet.
Err, no! The bigger cities have their own divisions now & there's been various investments into the security infrastructure. The ground implementation isn't something i know very well but its certainly not pushed under the carpet. BTW, what are you doing in this thread ? Shouldn't you be defending Shanthakumaran Sreesanth ?

:facepalm:
An Israeli general said himself that India's response was one of the biggest blunders. What do you know about the British Police? I have seen them in action and they know the basics a lot more than India's black cats. I saw how crap these elite units were in mumbai attacks. If you would rather have "black cats" to protect you, that's your choice. A normal armed British police response would have been much better, past generals have said this, for a start 5 little muslim boys would not be able to kill so many people here. Th surveillance is better here, armed british police is more efficient, at least they would cordon off the area and neutralise asap.

An Israeli general said himself that India's response was one of the biggest blunders. What do you know about the British Police? I have seen them in action and they know the basics a lot more than India's black cats. I saw how crap these elite units were in mumbai attacks. If you would rather have "black cats" to protect you, that's your choice. A normal armed British police response would have been much better, past generals have said this, for a start 5 little muslim boys would not be able to kill so many people here. Th surveillance is better here, armed british police is more efficient, at least they would cordon off the area and neutralise asap.
That is not NSG's fault. NSG are one of the best commandos. And what do you know about black cat's, have you seen how they train? You have to be dumb to compare elite armed forces with some policemen.

That is not NSG's fault. NSG are one of the best commandos. And what do you know about black cat's, have you seen how they train? You have to be dumb to compare elite armed forces with some policemen.
Maybe you think British Policemen wear big knickers and carry a stick like Indian policemen with no real training. That's probably why you have such a warped view.

Maybe you think British Policemen wear big knickers and carry a stick like Indian policemen with no real training. That's probably why you have such a warped view.
Chal phooot paaandu. Pehley SS, and now this british Police...yea sure, my view is warped. Ye ley karley inki poojaa. British_Police_1274171243.jpg

oh please, the brit cops are busy reading and following Health & safety manuals Bunch of jokers.