Stuff of the legends

King

Fantastic stuff from Tendulkar last night. After having completely rattled by Anderson's bouncer hitting right on the grill Tendulkar fought hard and showed resolve. Not once did he remove his helmet to even check the damage. Surely age has caught up with him and getting hit like that particularly off Anderson must have really tested his nerves out there but Tendulkar hung in there. It isn't a shame to get hit, when the reflexes and foot work is slow it happens to even the best but to carry on despite getting hit is the stuff of legends. It would have been an easy way out to just throw the bat after getting hit hoping for the best but Tendulkar did the right thing in taking his time to settle down and play his shots. I'll have to say his timing is second to none and still has that amazing timing. Towards the end of the day Tendulkar started to score briskly and some of the shots he hit were truly special. This is not to jinx him but merely stating he did great despite getting hit quite badly early on. I hope he goes on to get a big one tomorrow :thumbs_up:

Heh' date=' his grill got hit, not him. Imagine getting hit without he grill. He'd be in the hospital. Fair play to him though, he became more energized after the hit and he has a chance to score a lot of runs tomorrow.[/quote'] You get hit awkwardly on the grill from over 130k ball, continue to score runs without fazing and then we can talk :P I can bet my bottom dollar a lot will have asked for drinks, spent time looking at the grill and have ended up getting out soon. Arm chair critics, they are super humans these days :P