David Warner shuns IPL for national duty against Windies

Sir john

Australia dashing opening batsman David Warner has finally chosen national duty over the riches offered by the Indian Premier League (IPL). Warner, an IPL regular, said he would never play in the cash-rich Twenty20 league if he had to miss national duty Å®y goal as a kid was to get the baggy green and IÃÎ here at this moment opening the batting, Warner was quoted as saying by The Age. “I’m trying to take my opportunity and trying to cement my place there. IÃÎ 100 per cent Test cricket over IPL any day. They’ve (West Indians) got to make their minds up on what they want and whatthey’re benefiting out of it if it’s money, then it’s money It’s their choice,” he said., he said.
:dd: :fans :bye:

Make hay when the sun shines. When it sets' date=' return to kneeling before the moniez that IPL gave to you when you were a nobody.[/quote'] Rightly said :agree: He will be found out soon and Hughes will be back in the reckoning too. Even if Hughes doesn't make it, Cowan & Watson will be the regular openers for Oz anyway.

Sehwag doesnt have an international test series during IPL. :hehe:
pawned :icflove: We should teach these guys ( who opts to play for their national side instead of IPL ) some lesson :orderorder:
What was viru doing during asia cup :fishing: