Where were you... (WC2012)

Watched the final at home with brother in Maryland.. Watched India vs Australia at home too. Every day India played, I used to wear my Indian jersey. I just forgot to wear during the game against South Africa, and we lost that game somehow. I made sure I wear the jersey every match from there on. India vs Pakistan, I watched India's bowling at work and Indan batting at home. I am not off on all saturdays, so I had a choice to either have wednesday off or Saturday. I took a chance and worked on the day India played against pak, and I got off for the finals and watched it perfectly.

Can't be as lucky as you, Peej... Went to a friends place in South Harrow to watch the finals...
Show off :headshake:
:finger: Was discussing with family today, they all watched the match together, with food and drinks. I remember those days from when my grandad was alive, aunts, uncles, cousins would all get together and watch big matches. Stopped happening since he passed and that was the first time since then everyone got together and I wasn't there :(( So there is a downside...

The moment Malinga got Viru early on, I started whining about Viru being useless etc. Not realising that one of the friend's relative was from Delhi. He immediately took offence and we ended up having 'tu-tu, main-main'. Others had to intervene (moderation)... I sat in friends puja-ghar, praying, whenever got tense.. When we won, the ride back to home was fun...cars honking horns, flying Indian flag... Goose bumps stuff...

The moment Malinga got Viru early on' date= I started whining about Viru being useless etc. Not realising that one of the friend's relative was from Delhi. He immediately took offence and we ended up having 'tu-tu, main-main'. Others had to intervene (moderation)... I sat in friends puja-ghar, praying, whenever got tense.. When we won, the ride back to home was fun...cars honking horns, flying Indian flag... Goose bumps stuff...
Yea, Sehwag is the president of Delhi. :doh:

it was 2 clock i guess that day my idiots HOD screwed me up big time all of sudden we were told to submit our project only 20-30 student were present that days i had gone to take print out there while taking print out i was able to see india`s bowling (10mins) after that i had gone to bind the book the shop was 25 mins away from my college later i submitted my project to hod he managed find a mistake i went back to rebind after rebinding again he found a mistake it was almost 7 by the time he signed mine later as i was going home i noticed HOD calling my classmates mobile number (those who were absent ) and blackmailing them that he would never sign the project if not submitter today :cantstop: i went back home managed to see only india`s batting my father called me (he works far away) and asked why has sachin & sehwag have not retired yet :hysterical:(he does not watch much cricket )

for most part of world cup i was kind of busy with exams :(( still watched all matches! luckily they got over in last week of march and saw all the best matches every minute at home i feel bad that i wasnt part of this site back then would ve been so much more fun :P

Cant forget the 3 crucal knock out matches.I watched them while spamming on ICF :aha:,with ESPA partners RoRo,PKataria,gambhirfan :grouphug:.Still remember the countless abuses Manju,Ravi and Gangu were getting for their jinxes from Akshayxyz and zaheer bhai in the final thread :two_thumbs_up: Thnks to the world cup my post count jumped from 18,000 to 23,000 (something) posts :hysterical::hysterical: Can we have the world cup days back pls :((

Cant forget the 3 crucal knock out matches.I watched them while spamming on ICF :aha:,with ESPA partners RoRo,PKataria,gambhirfan :grouphug:.Still remember the countless abuses Manju,Ravi and Gangu were getting for their jinxes from Akshayxyz and zaheer bhai in the final thread :two_thumbs_up: Thnks to the world cup my post count jumped from 18,000 to 23,000 (something) posts :hysterical::hysterical: Can we have the world cup days back pls :((
:grouphug: