Bollywood Stars Descend On Ambani's Party For Sachin At Antilla

Roshanrocks

bhaag gaya - "51 100s >>> 100 100s" :hysterical:
Koi bhaga nahin. I don';t understand the creation of a euphoria about a so-far unknown method of creating record and going ga-ga over it. Why stop there? 100 100s, 200 FC 50s, Add school records and celebrate 1000 100s! yay..

Koi bhaga nahin. I don';t understand the ]creation of a euphoria about a so-far unknown method of creating record and going ga-ga over it. Why stop there? 100 100s' date= 200 FC 50s, Add school records and celebrate 1000 100s! yay..
There lies the answer itself. When people started realizing (compound that with the hype built over a period of 1 year) that such record has never happened before, and is not going to be broken any time soon in foreseeable future - the euphoria is justified ( btw, was national euphoria over WC win was justified? - it was just another tournament win) Remember, once in a lifetime legends do not just break old existing records/milestones, they happen to create new ones for others to follow. In past people have celebrated 100 FC 100s also, (WG Grace). btw, I just highlighted your illogical argument - 51test 100s >> 100 (51+49) 100s, and your futile attempt ( apples, oranges) to defend your statement

There lies the answer itself. When people started realizing (compound that with the hype built over a period of 1 year) that such record has never happened before, and is not going to be broken any time soon in foreseeable future - the euphoria is justified ( btw, was national euphoria over WC win was justified? - it was just another tournament win) Remember, once in a lifetime legends do not just break old existing records/milestones, they happen to create new ones for others to follow. In past people have celebrated 100 FC 100s also, (WG Grace). btw, I just highlighted your illogical argument - 51test 100s >> 100 (51+49) 100s, and your futile attempt ( apples, oranges) to defend your statement
so you don't agree that test 100s are a different from ODI 100s and they are all NOT the same to be clubbed together as one stat? If you don't agree to that, let's stop the discussion. My point was why in world would you combine the two stats to celebrate a landmark. For that matter, when he reached 80 100s, it was pretty clear that nobody would cross that. BTW, 100 FC 100s don't include ODIs or LOIs for your information. They are all games that is played over more than one day. This is the first time in my experience where one is celebrating a combined stat. For eg Kumble has a comibined wicket tally of 956 wkts. Do you think he would have minded when it was 900 or even 500? It's just a f u cking number. So what's the BFD about this 100 100 stat in that perspective? If a 100 is considered to be equivalent to a 5fer, then he has 37 5fers combined. Would we have celebrated with a chocolate cake, if he had gotten 13 more 5fers? That's why this celebration is a farce!

so you don't agree that test 100s are a different from ODI 100s and they are all NOT the same to be clubbed together as one stat? If you don't agree to that, let's stop the discussion. My point was why in world would you combine the two stats to celebrate a landmark. For that matter, when he reached 80 100s, it was pretty clear that nobody would cross that. BTW, 100 FC 100s don't include ODIs or LOIs for your information. They are all games that is played over more than one day. This is the first time in my experience where one is celebrating a combined stat. For eg Kumble has a comibined wicket tally of 956 wkts. Do you think he would have minded when it was 900 or even 500? It's just a f u cking number. So what's the BFD about this 100 100 stat in that perspective? If a 100 is considered to be equivalent to a 5fer, then he has 37 5fers combined. Would we have celebrated with a chocolate cake, if he had gotten 13 more 5fers? That's why this celebration is a farce!
Gussa thook do Coffee saab...is Akshay ke muhn pe. Baccha log khush hai, rahne do. :friends: