ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

Motion rejected. :orderorder: I am an ordinary worker in the master race party. I dont hold any position of power :csk:
You are the Vice-President and Official Spokesperson of the 'C' team - like Rahul Baba. Waiting to take over from your Maun-Maun Singh.

Your (loose) motion was already rejected :finger: As per majority vote, the Duds mascot is kicked out (Not sure who he was :hmmmm:). Now accepting new applications for the post.
Ram screamed Aye thrice after seeing my post. :sad: It was good to troll you around. Cya next time :icflove:

Delhi Mascot (Stuge) is acting like Govt employee. Takes hefty salary, but comes to work only at 10.30. Checks out TOI website, reads local newspaper. Lunch is from 12 to 2. Does some symbolic work from 2-3. 3 to 3.30 coffee break. 3.30 to 4 snack break and leaves at 4. Does not do any work. :headshake:

Delhi Mascot (Stuge) is acting like Govt employee. Takes hefty salary' date=' but comes to work only at 10.30. Checks out TOI website, reads local newspaper. Lunch is from 12 to 2. Does some symbolic work from 2-3. 3 to 3.30 coffee break. 3.30 to 4 snack break and leaves at 4. Does not do any work. :headshake:[/quote'] :agree: State Govt employee of Chennai

Delhi Mascot (Stuge) is acting like Govt employee. Takes hefty salary' date=' but comes to work only at 10.30. Checks out TOI website, reads local newspaper. Lunch is from 12 to 2. Does some symbolic work from 2-3. 3 to 3.30 coffee break. 3.30 to 4 snack break and leaves at 4. Does not do any work. :headshake:[/quote'] arre baba .sorry :D Exam,studies nee le rakhi hai.

Abey saloh. There has been only couple of people who can call them self as Delhi specilist. and that's probably old time folks who have constantly supported Delhi during good and bad days. I am talking about people like me' date=' [b']desi cartman etc.
:giggle: He has long switched over to CSK. Saravana Bhavan food tastes better :icflove: