ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

@Mariyam.... Put Me for Punjab...... Reasoning is that of Sir Jaans...
Ok, You're the co-mascot for Kings XI Punjab along with the Brazilian. Please make sure that you fill up the KxiP thread with relevant pics, news snippets, player interviews etc. Thanks for taking this up.

Ok, You're the co-mascot Kings XI Punjab along with the Brazilian. Please make sure that your fill up the KxiP thread with relevant pics, relevant news snippets, player interviews etc. Thanks for taking this up.
mohtarma i noticed you are a mod nowdays,so make sure i own all :rr: home matches opening threads.:two_thumbs_up:

Why haven't all the official threads been not yet opened? :hitler: :hitler: Where are the official threads for Mumbai, Rajasthan and the Deccan Chargers? :hitler: I want to see them all :hitler: so that I can go troll on those threads :dance:

SJ, aap auron se bhi puch lena. agar koi aur RR ke home games ki threads banana chahta hai to unhe bhi ekhad mauka diya jaye. baaki aap jo munasib samjhe.
no one showing support so i will open all home matches thread
Why haven't all the official threads been not yet opened? :hitler: :hitler: Where are the official threads for Mumbai, Rajasthan and the Deccan Chargers? :hitler: I want to see them all :hitler: so that I can go troll on those threads :dance:
take a look of my open rr thread :poink:

no one showing support so i will open all home matches thread take a look of my open rr thread :poink:
Kahan hain be? :whack: You have opened only one official thread (Punjab). Is that stupid RR fan club your official thread? :hmmmm2:

Ok, You're the co-mascot for Kings XI Punjab along with the Brazilian. Please make sure that you fill up the KxiP thread with relevant pics, news snippets, player interviews etc. Thanks for taking this up.
Shukriya Yam Ji..... I am off to disneyland for the bank holidays...... But will be very active after 10th April