Sign in to follow this  
Mariyam

ICF Team Mascots

Big Announcement Hello to all folks to ICF - As of today, 7th of April, 2012, I officially appoint the The Dark Horse as the new co-mascot of the esteemed CSK franchize. Now please put your hands together to welcome our man! :icflove: Our new co-mascot has assured me that, unlike others whose name starts with a 'Z', ends with a 'g' and has 'eli' in the middle, he wont make cowardly jumps to other teams in the middle of battle. :icflove: :csk:

So who is our dukaan ka manager ? Aaku' date=' u wanna take the responsibility ?[/quote'] No no Mene mafi maang li, ab sab back to normal :nice: plus hum aisi choti moti loss ke baaad apne mascot ko bech nahi dete :icflove:

I think you being the co mascot is unlucky' date=' pehle match tak all was well:protest:[/quote'] blaming me for sehwags dumb batting and decision :yikes: I ain't going to leave :P.Even if DD kisses bottom of the table lol

Well am not gpoing anywhere,just want to show :finger: to that ugly cleveland smilie of Saar Jaan,waiting for our match against Royals ,to beat their sorry side :finger: And Saar Jaan 'You wont be able to look back with regrets' 'Becoz I'd do it again and again' :finger:

Well am not gpoing anywhere,just want to show :finger: to that ugly cleveland smilie of Saar Jaan,waiting for our match against Royals ,to beat their sorry side :finger: And Saar Jaan 'You wont be able to look back with regrets' 'Becoz I'd do it again and again' :finger:
we had a good record against you mind it :thefinger: how many time we pawn you, you remember:poink:

o me zee :fear:

Well mussaarthali' date='stick to antijinxing your side :finger:[/quote'] What ali ? Still crying from your lose...cheer up dude you have face lot more losses

Dont know ask someone who knows lol..
Common you are the expert ...why running no shame in explaining to people your pain.... Even Zardari claimed reason for his success is handling pain..

Hello to all folks to ICF - As of today, 7th of April, 2012, I officially appoint the The Dark Horse as the new co-mascot of the esteemed CSK franchize. Now please put your hands together to welcome our man! :icflove: Our new co-mascot has assured me that, unlike others whose name starts with a 'Z', ends with a 'g' and has 'eli' in the middle, he wont make cowardly jumps to other teams in the middle of battle. :icflove: :csk:
:bow:
congrats TDH - will give my 100% support :hatsoff:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.