ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

Deccan Chargers is now without a mascot after Derkin disowning the team. Anyone interested in becoming a mascot for DC' date=' please post here.[/quote'] The mascot scene is getting hilarious day by day. :D Maybe Mariyam can take up one of the teams if she has time :dontknow:

maniac316 is the new :dc: mascot. Everyone please welcome him.. :clap:
Welcome Maniac316 to becoming the mascot of team which going to finish last.. :hatsoff: to a brave heart... *tdigi congrats to finding a bakra

maniac316 is the new :dc: mascot. Everyone please welcome him.. :clap:
Tdigi bhai...leave Derkin as the co-mascot for DC....he did PM me to be co-mascot for DC a few weeks back....I am not sure if he is still interested

Tdigi bhai...leave Derkin as the co-mascot for DC....he did PM me to be co-mascot for DC a few weeks back....I am not sure if he is still interested
He will once you start winning a few matches, :giggle: unfortunately, that will never happen :hysterical::hysterical:

Atleast he is loyal to his team' date=' unlike some yellow bellied supporters :angelic:[/quote'] What are you talkin' about? I have spent sometime in Pune and I'm entitled to support 'em :dontknow: At least I ain't supporting two teams at the same time :beee:

What are you talkin' about? I have spent sometime in Pune and I'm entitled to support 'em :dontknow: At least I ain't supporting two teams at the same time :beee:
Ive spent time in each of the team's cities, Does that mean I can switch support between all of them? :nono: I am supporting 2 teams from the beginning of this tournament, I will not jump ship midway, even if both MI and RCB finish last in the league :beee:

Ive spent time in each of the team's cities, Does that mean I can switch support between all of them? :nono: I am supporting 2 teams from the beginning of this tournament, I will not jump ship midway, even if both MI and RCB finish last in the league :beee:
I didn't jump ship, I was forced out :((

Domaink, MI mascot will be very busy with work for the next few days and not be able to fulfill his responsibilities as a mascot. Is anyone interested in filling in for him? Please do post here. Thanks. :)