Royal Challengers Bangalore - 2012 Mascot Edition

Roshanrocks

Fixtures [table=head;sort=1]Date | Teams| Venue| Time| Result Apr 07 | RCB vs Delhi Daredevils | M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore | 16:00 | WIN Apr 09 | RCB vs Kolkata Knight Riders | M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore | 16:00 Apr 12 | Chennai Super Kings vs RCB | MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai | 16:00 Apr 15 | RCBvs Rajasthan Royals | M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore | 20:00 Apr 17 | RCB vs Pune Warriors | M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore | 20:00 Apr 20 | Kings XI Punjab vs RCB| Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali, Chandigarh|20:00 Apr 23 | Rajasthan Royals vs RCB | Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur |20:00 Apr 25 | RCB vs Chennai Super Kings | M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore | 20:00 Apr 28 | Kolkata Knight Riders vs RCB| Eden Gardens, Kolkata |20:00 May 02 | RCB vs Kings XI Punjab| M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore | 20:00 May 06 | RCB vs Deccan Chargers | M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore | 20:00 May 09 | Mumbai Indians vs RCB| Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai | 20:00 May 11 | Pune Warriors vs RCB | Subrata Roy Sahara Stadium, Pune | 20:00 May 14 | RCB vs Mumbai Indians | M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore | 16:00 May 17 | Delhi Daredevils vs RCB | Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi | 20:00 May 20 | Deccan Chargers vs RCB | Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad | 16:00 [/table] ..

Match Thread Allocation Who wants exclusive rights to open RCB home match threads? Post your request in this thread and if you are found to be a geniune RCB fan or fan of any of the players playing for the team, your request will be granted. Special treatment will be meted out to folks to who donate ICF$ to my account [table=head;sort=1]Date | Match| Thread Opener Apr 07 | RCB vs Delhi Daredevils | b555 Apr 09 | RCB vs Kolkata Knight Riders | b555 Apr 15 | RCBvs Rajasthan Royals | Vijay.Sharma Apr 17 | RCB vs Pune Warriors | unallocated Apr 25 | RCB vs Chennai Super Kings | urbestfriend May 02 | RCB vs Kings XI Punjab| unallocated May 06 | RCB vs Deccan Chargers | unallocated May 14 | RCB vs Mumbai Indians | unallocated [/table]

Standard Excuse for any games we lose Since the owner of xxx team has agreed to donate some funds for Kingfisher Airlines, we had to give them something in return, simple business formula u see :bandit:
:hysterical::hysterical:

Where are all the RCB supporters seriously? :dontknow: Not one showing interest to open a RCB thread, looks like I have to open each and every one of them. Most probably a few of them will be hijacked by an unknown quantity.
not RCB fan but your batting has to be the best but will Gayle, Dilshan, AB be able to play in the same game is the question. If not it could be a vulnerable line up.

not RCB fan but your batting has to be the best but will Gayle' date=' Dilshan, AB be able to play in the same game is the question. If not it could be a vulnerable line up.[/quote'] Glad to see uve reformed.. :hatsoff: Batting wise the most deadly line up possible is this one.. Gibbs Sachin Levi Rohit Rayudu / DInesh Karthik Pollard BHajji RCB is heavily dependant on Kohli-Gayle-ABDV-DIlshan foursome.. And Dilshan is sure to miss the first match. Saurabh Tiwari has been a flop show, Pujara and Kaif are more steady than destructive. Bowing wise we have only Zaheer and Vettori. Nannes and Langavelt wud have to come as replacement to the other 4. The more I look at the team , more I feel Gayle-Kohli combination is the key to RCB's performance this season.

Glad to see uve reformed.. :hatsoff: Batting wise the most deadly line up possible is this one.. Gibbs Sachin Levi Rohit Rayudu / DInesh Karthik Pollard BHajji RCB is heavily dependant on Kohli-Gayle-ABDV-DIlshan foursome.. And Dilshan is sure to miss the first match. Saurabh Tiwari has been a flop show, Pujara and Kaif are more steady than destructive. Bowing wise we have only Zaheer and Vettori. Nannes and Langavelt wud have to come as replacement to the other 4. The more I look at the team , more I feel Gayle-Kohli combination is the key to RCB's performance this season.
They look like a real pair out in middle. It's like watching SRT-Ganguly or SRT-RD :nervous:

Standard Excuse for any games we lose Since the owner of xxx team has agreed to donate some funds for Kingfisher Airlines, we had to give them something in return, simple business formula u see :bandit:
Nah with a bowling lineup of Mithun, Aravind it wont be surprising if we lose.