Royal Challengers Bangalore - 2012 Mascot Edition

Roshanrocks

Paradise City - The Official Royal Challengers Bangalore Thread Cheer on my Red and Gold comrades! I think this year we have a slightly better bowling unit what with Dirty Dirk back from injury and the signing of the Midnight Thief, Murali. For the 4 foreign players we have Gayle, AB, TilDilli, Prof.Vettori, Midnight Thief Murali, and Dirty Dirk. I get the feeling it is time to let Vettori give up the captaincy. I am not sure he is so good that one foreign player spot must be blocked for him for every game. But on the other hand, if not Vettori who will be our captain. Brash Boy Vrat needs to play a couple more seasons without any additional responsibility. Having an Indian as cap will help us better utilize the 4 foreign resources. Does Zak have enough tactical acumen to wear the cap's hat? Or (and strictly pun intended) should the Karnataka cap, Winnie Koomar take over the reigns? Go Bangalore!

So who will be dropped to make way for gayle and dilshan:hmmm:
No Dilshan till we move to crisis mode.. If we want drastic method drop Murali or Vettori play Dilshan and Appanna...i know its crazy but i dont believe in our Indian batsmen except Kohli